for Fifteen Sentences: Ga Eul and Woo Bin

It's reaally nice..
4/21/2014 c1 43satomika
Number 14 is totally right, but I wish they had taken a chance in number 15
2/23/2014 c1 pharm555
i love this pair and always thought Soeul was too destructive a pairing...wish you would continue Static...
2/19/2014 c1 Brilliant
This is perfection. My two favorite characters and the subtlety in your words... Beautiful.
2/17/2014 c1 heartluv
I love that you wrote about Woo Bin because he's def. underdeveloped in the drama but at the same time you can't help but like him every time you see him show up. And I actually like the idea of Ga Eul and Woo Bin, regardless if it's friendship or a relationship. They probably do have some sort of chemistry that links them together :). Great job!
2/15/2014 c1 2katrinahopes
I liked your thoughts here! Woobin was by far the least explored character in the series, and I found myself wanting to know more about him. He had some great qualities: strong loyalty, optimism, and a willingness to go to bat for his friends. I like the last sentence; what a novelty it is for any of the F4 guys to have a girl around whose company they enjoy just for her own sake, not because they want something from her. Gaeul and Jandi both gave that to them. Nice job!