for Lithium

4/26 c7 Jeff
Update whenever you can
5/16/2020 c7 Guest
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! i love this so much!
7/12/2019 c7 8Blaze Grayson
Hey, amazing fic, really love it and so happy your back. And can't wait to read more
10/24/2014 c6 3BluemoonMusicGirl
Okay, I am going to be straight forward and too the point. I love the Little Vampire, and Gregory is one of my favorite characters. I love this story and I reaaaaaalllly think that Andrew and Gregory should get together. They have great chemistry and they understand each other. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
9/21/2014 c2 ICONicGirl416
you should definitely make this into a yaoi fic, i will legitimately cry if you don't! but if you don't, i guess that's fine too. (ω)
5/9/2014 c5 DoneWith
You're chapter is both brilliant and leaves you wanting more. c:
4/11/2014 c2 DoneWith
3/26/2014 c3 7the little vampire lover
this is getting good I love it update soon.
3/1/2014 c2 GoldenEyes
This one of the more interesting stories I've read. I can't wait to read more. I want to find out what happens next. It does seem like it could be a love story but that's just my perception. It could go either way if planned right. I hope you continue his story. It has piqued my interest.
2/22/2014 c2 2BOOKWORM405
I really like this chapter
2/21/2014 c2 7the little vampire lover
love bromance one better.
2/17/2014 c1 the little vampire lover
not bad, it something different from the girl oc fic's out there I like it awesome job.
2/16/2014 c1 2BOOKWORM405
I like the plot and story so far. But I was hoping that maybe you could change Andrew to a girl so there can be a love story between a girl and Gregory. It's okay if you don't want to. But over all, it's good so far.