for A princess of Durin

8/21/2015 c6 Guest
I've been looking for stories with Dís recently. Child Dís may be my favorite! I know this story is fairly old, but if you see this, I want you to know how awesome you are. *gives cookies*
4/14/2014 c20 3My Creative Writings
I should have reviewed this earlier, I'm sorry. I really, really like this story a lot:) I love the way how you've written Dis, in her perspective. I never really thought of it but it is brilliant:)) The way you put emotion in it is really good. Especially that moment where Dis and Thorin say goodbye:) Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter:) x
3/18/2014 c14 StringirNothing
Dis, she has got a whole mess of problems right now but at least we finally know that Ghodri loves her.
3/10/2014 c11 firefall
This is awesome!
3/10/2014 c11 StringorNothing
Grandma wars XD poor Dis, that is a lot of stupid hoops to hop through but customs are costoms XD I am very happy that she and Thorin are coming more alive again.

Thanks for the chapter.
3/3/2014 c8 StringorNothing
Awww this chapter made me pretty sad, but I am glad to see that they are rallying and trying to be strong. I love the brother and sister moments and Dis and Ghodri's friendship.

Thanks for the update!
3/1/2014 c7 StringorNothing
This chapter was amazing and almost made me cry. The depth and level of emotion that you put in your writing was beautiful. I love how you have interperated each of the characters responses.

Thank you for the update!
3/1/2014 c6 StringorNothing
This chapter was cute, I really enjoyed how you developed their family and friends. It was awesome!

Thanks for the chapter!
2/25/2014 c5 StringorNothing
This chapter was as beautifull as always. I really enjoyed the brother and sister bonding moments. It was nice to see their family get a bit of a restbite. Also the bit about the orc was a rather action filled surprise.

Thank you for the update!
2/25/2014 c4 StringorNothing
I really enjoyed reading all the action in this chapter and seeing how much Dis has grown physically as well as mentally. your discriptions were really well done.

Thanks for the chapter, I really enjoyed reading it!
2/19/2014 c3 StringorNothing
This chapter was beautiful. I love how Dis is developing character wise, and it is nice to see them have a nice turn of events for a change. I love how close she is to her family. For English not being your origional language you sure are doing an amazing job. I also love your attention to detail.

Thanks for the chapter!
2/16/2014 c2 StringorNothing
This is very nicely done. I love the emotion you have woven into your writing it was beautiful and lovely to read. I also like the character you have given Dis.

Thank you for the two awesome chapters, I really enjoyed reading them.