for Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-5DMXal: Book 1 - Age of The Supreme King

9/5/2014 c8 Lumaking
Thank you that means a lot!
8/27/2014 c7 Lumaking
I hope your gonna update the story was good
8/23/2014 c7 ilovevocaloid93
For some reason, I think Adrian will be a bad guy in this story of yours. Very good chapter as always. Keep up the good work!
7/21/2014 c1 36AspiringWriterGirl
So, going in relatively fandom blind here, the story is good and it's good that I understand the gist of the game and what's it's about (even though it's not something I'm interested personally) there's a bit of immersion when I'm reading and you painted a vivid picture at some parts
7/11/2014 c6 Rush
I've read a lot if yugioh stories but this one takes the cake so far. Your use of various cards,game/anime abilities, and the amount of characters is high yet you manage to use them without any feeling abandoned. The case with Jaden...it's awesome. I mean hell i can't wait to see Yubel show up. And the dueling detail, again, it's great. To be nitpicky I guess just a grammatical error once or twice but hey whatevs.
7/4/2014 c6 ilovevocaloid93
This chapter is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter. By the way, keep up the good work.
6/10/2014 c5 ilovevocaloid93
I will wait for chapter 6.
5/13/2014 c4 ilovevocaloid93
I will wait for chapter 5.
3/30/2014 c3 ilovevocaloid93
I will wait for chapter 4.
3/26/2014 c2 3TheSupremeKingFangirl06
Love this story! Keep it up guy, girl, whatever ya are :D!
3/15/2014 c1 Darkfrost
I mean Yugi not Yuri.
3/13/2014 c2 Darkfrost
I hope that Yuri beats the crap out of Yuma.
3/13/2014 c2 ilovevocaloid93
I will wait for chapter 3.
2/23/2014 c1 1k+Higuchimon
What Haou "truly is", is the incarnation/power of the Gentle Darkness, a force dedicated to protecting the cosmos against the Light of Ruin.

I also don't honestly see any reason to change the fusion material for Infernal Wing from Featherman & Burst Lady to some made up cards. The duel honestly loses a lot of its oomph and importance with the changes made. There's no real hard fought fight and all of O'Brien's words come across as hollow, instead of Haou just genuinely being better than he is.

The same goes for the duel against Ryou. It's like you sucked out all of his character growth to replace it with "Ryou summons Cyber End Dragon, the end." To quote Ryou himself, if you think that's all he has in his deck, you're very wrong. Not to mention, the whole "your deck represents yin-yang, join me!" doesn't actually make any connective logical sense. It's like saying "you like the color blue, wanna go out dancing?"

Also, I don't think Haou would consider Shou and Edo to be cowardly or "lowly". Edo *did* defeat him once, after all. Nor do I feel they'd run without *better reason* than presented here. Especially not with Ryou still there.

And what is this "Evil Hero Supreme Inferno Wing"?

Juudai doesn't kill people because he has nothing better to do with his time. He kills people because he genuinely believes at this point that doing so is better for the greater good. He felt that being evil would accomplish his goals better than being good would, since being good just got most of his friends killed. He felt he was growing up by doing so. So all the "omg, look at all the sparkly new Evil Heroes, evil evil evil evil evil look at how evil I am" just doesn't *fit* him.

The concept itself isn't a bad one (and one that I've planned to do something with for years, because of a small error in Juudai Vs. O'Brien) but the current way this is presented has some strong characterization errors. The spelling, grammar, and paragraphs are pretty good, but those characterization errors are huge stumbling blocks.
2/18/2014 c1 ilovevocaloid93
I will wait for chapter 2.
16 Page 1 2 Next »