for The Strongest in the Universe

5/30/2015 c1 snipergrip
Cool except the end
4/28/2014 c1 5Chem-Death
Didn't read the whole summary till the end. Recognized the web comic and checked the summary again. Confirmed.
...it sucked does it, Buu?
4/18/2014 c1 nigel
hmm. Interesting, I never thought of he's perspective. I always thought he was a mindless killin machine. well its nice to see first person point of view, you've inspired me. Think I'l try something like that.
keep wrighting please, Id like to see more of your work.
2/23/2014 c1 4smashbangfusion
This was a very well-written short that I thoroughly enjoyed. You captured the insane yet ambitious voice of the Super Buu very well in this little examination of his character. I want to feel bad for the guy...but, then again, I know better. Haha.

Anyway, great story. Definitely adding this to my favorites.
2/18/2014 c1 2Ryu no Ohi
Wow, this was surprisingly...poignant. Very good, except for a few minor typos in places, included a missed space between words. It has an interesting format too, an introspective monologue from Buu himself, with no other character dialogue to get in the way of the feelings behind it. Excellent short story, Symbiotic, most excellent.
2/17/2014 c1 7Dragon1157
It seems rather I te resting, Buu trying to be the strongest despite evryone else's best attempts to prevent that. I look forward to seeing what Uub does n his place.
2/16/2014 c1 1Masenko56
The web comic is Dragonball Mutiverse, huh? I love that crazy bastard from universe 4. Keep it up. But I won't be reading because I don't like first person stories. Good job.
2/16/2014 c1 Guest
Great!
2/16/2014 c1 Guest
Nice!
2/16/2014 c1 Kamikazegirl66
LOVE IT!
2/16/2014 c1 Greendragonsheart
This is highly original! Looking forward to more of your work.
2/16/2014 c1 25daughterofrisingsun
Can't say I've seen a story written from Majin Buu's point of view. Nicely done!
2/16/2014 c1 90KaibaGirl17
Once again, you have captured my interest. Impress me once again and I just might consider favoriting you.