for Anna Summers, PA

7/30 c24 Nightnter
Let's start with the conclusion, it is the best Elsanna story.
A story that, with only ten percent drama and ninety percent tenderness, kept me attentive to the screen.
Elsa's evolution is incredible and her relationship with Ana is even better. And while we all expected Hans to be the villain, by delaying the discovery of him you made me wonder for a moment.
Enjoy the story very much.
5/8 c2 Humor1
green with gray hearts? not a good taste
12/21/2021 c24 54MaxximumRide666
Damn, when I started this I had no idea what to expect but I was not disappointed in the slightest! There was so much fluffy and awkwardness and stuttering and gay panic (the good and bad kind) as well as just the right amount of angst and drama and, of course, wonderfully written smut!

This was absolutely delightful to read, especially after all the angst and drama riddled Twilight fanfic I've read lately, so thank you so, so much for writing and sharing this! I have loved every second of it.
9/29/2021 c24 Guest
Good story. Could've easily have been a movie. Liked that Hans got what he deserved and nothing bad happened to Elsa and Anna after what he did.
12/30/2020 c13 Emberhee
“I’m wealthy and eccentric” is the perfect excuse for everything. ;)
12/30/2020 c5 Emberhee
I love Olof in this. The part were Elsa tells him he is her best friend is one of my favorite fan fiction moments of all time. It should also be said that this is one of the few elsanna fics I like.
9/29/2020 c25 Anonymous
Thank you so much for writing this. It’s such feel good fic that brightens up your life.
9/14/2020 c25 anonimus123
just finished re-reading this. one of my favorites to go back to when I'm looking for something kinda light. thanks for making this<3
8/18/2020 c25 13pantheradraconis
Thanks for sharing this story! It was definitely a lot of fun to read.
8/18/2020 c24 pantheradraconis
Anna was too adorable throughout this entire chapter. Especially her reactions to her imaginations of what Idunn will be up to!
8/18/2020 c23 pantheradraconis
Bulba is officially my favorite character. She was adorable! So many great things tied up in this chapter. You seriously did a great job at bringing it all together.
8/17/2020 c22 pantheradraconis
For real! Elsa's little speech was filled with all the strength we knew she had. Way to go, Elsa!
8/13/2020 c21 pantheradraconis
::heart broken::
8/13/2020 c20 pantheradraconis
I love how realistic Elsa still is in the world of other people. Yes, she's able to discuss things with people and even present in front of a group, but she's still a full introvert at heart and social engagements are exhausting.
8/12/2020 c19 pantheradraconis
Oh man, Hans is definitely going to spill all the beans on them.
2,369 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »