for The Resident Sociopaths of 221B

3/17 c1 EmbersAtDusk2306
An edit to my preview review: my hyphens were taken out so a few words were squished together. Also, "you love" instead of "I love"*
3/17 c143 EmbersAtDusk2306
Hands down the best fanfiction I've ever readand I have read a lot of fanfiction. I feel the same way I did when I finished binging Sherlocksad because it was over but happy because of the ending. It took me about the same amount of time to read this as to binge the show, too. 3 days. I only finish something of this length that quickly if I really enjoy it. I love how the characters were developedat first, I thought Lexi was just an attempt at a fem!Sherlock to ship him with, but as the fic progressed, I loved how fleshed out her character became. I've already reread some of the beginning, similar to how I've researched Season 1 of Sherlock recently. I have that nostalgia-like feeling you get after finishing binging a show I love. I have never, NEVER before felt that way with a fanfiction, and rarely with a book series. In addition, this is the longest fanfiction I have ever read. MadderThanAHattress, thank you for this incredible experience.
12/23/2020 c62 bnineldrx
i hate irenr
12/10/2020 c47 AdeliaMaggot
Hmm. When Lexi had dinner with John and his family, she was taller than John, so she wore flats to not emphasize the difference. Now she's a lot shorter than John? Is John growing? Wearing lifts? or is Lexi shrinking do to all her injuries?
12/8/2020 c41 AdeliaMaggot
Ok. So, she's "realized" that she loves Sherlock, about three or four times now. What, does she keep forgetting?
11/11/2020 c85 Kinga
I love horny Lexi:D
11/11/2020 c84 Kinga
I can't believe it's been so long since you've wrote it! So many things heppend in that time!
It's such a delight to read your story again and fell in love with Lexi and Lock again! :D
10/31/2020 c76 Kinga
Oh our babies are engaged! Every time I read I get emotional! My god honey, you can write like no one else :)
10/23/2020 c69 Kinga
Ok, so I just couldn't I had to skip to the good part! :D I love them so much together!
10/21/2020 c2 Kinga
Oh my god, it's starting! Knowing what I know now, I just can't help but literally feel chemistry between them :D
10/22/2020 c29 5DannieLawman1995
Noticed the doctor who references here and there.
10/21/2020 c1 Kinga
Oh my God, I forgot how GOOD this story is! :D
6/30/2020 c69 1AgentSplondee
I love this story and I also love A Fine Frenzy! Good song choice! Can’t wait for the rest of the story
6/26/2020 c76 15Aslan's Princess
Congratulations to Sherlock and Lexi on their engagement. :-)

Oh, dear. Rechienbach is just around the corner isn't it? Well, certainly curious about how these events will play out.
6/15/2020 c1 Coley
You’re story is great and all, but so far from what I’ve experienced it’s like you’ve planted Elementary Verse Sherlock in the BBC Verse and replaces him with Lexi instead, I was under the impression when you started this story you mentioned that you were going to put some of your own cases in here? I don’t think I’ve seen one yet, only cases that have been featured in Elementary
770 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »