for The Fault in Their Stars

7/15/2021 c2 Anne
Wow. Just wow
4/17/2021 c20 3linhsong22
Omg. This was so good, I’m still processing it.
12/28/2020 c20 Guest
wow this was great, this was the first tfios fanfic that I’ve read that was actually good writing and lasted many chapters. Well done.
12/7/2020 c9 Kenzie walters
I FUCKING LOVE THIS
10/9/2020 c1 Guest
I just read the first chapter and this is so good! I love the part where you wrote "Hazel held one of my hands and Augustus held the other. I swear I could feel both of them wishing I wasn't there." It was amazing!
9/18/2020 c20 2MeTheFanatic19
If i could say one thing, I would say that this is one of the best things I have read...I loved it.
4/15/2019 c1 Magnolia Song
I couldn't help but smile and cry.
You wrote with the trademark humor and heartbreaking honesty that made The Fault In Our Stars the incredible book it is.
Thank you, with all my heart, for sharing.
It changed my life, too. And I hope that it will continue to change more lives. It's a book we can't forget.
3/3/2019 c20 Amy145
Insurgents. BAHAAA. is that in a real game or is is a divergent thing? LMAO
6/17/2018 c2 2ehodgkins07
EPIC CHAPTER!
6/17/2018 c1 ehodgkins07
The Fault in Our Stars is an amazing book and I think you've captured it perfectly! Well done can't wait to read more
4/15/2017 c17 hannahmarie84
I'm crying so much omg
9/19/2016 c20 5Ser Brienne
Nice
11/25/2015 c1 unknown
i read the first page and about halfway through i thought john green wrote this himself. The Fault In Our Stars is my most favorite book of all time, and i think this retelling is better.
11/9/2015 c20 2Coffeewiththedead
Oh GOD! THE FEELS! Great story.
8/30/2015 c20 Moonkeeper 24
O my gosh! I live this, it really brings things into perspective. Especially since in the movie, I haven't read the book yet Isacc was an important character but not much of the out spoken type. So thank you very much. I really enjoyed it.
220 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »