for The Fault in Their Stars

4/2/2014 c16 10XV13
Do I cry? Ugh, so beautiful. My bestie and me love TFIOS so I sent this to her and she loves it too! I think I may have cried more than once already. This is wonderful and I love the different POV. Also you Tumblr blog rocks, love following you! Keep up the great work. This seems like a nice place to end it but I would like more :P But then again I am greedy so do whatever feels right for you. :)
4/1/2014 c16 Guest
this is like the best thing ever you are an amazing writer, is there going to be any more to this story
3/31/2014 c16 9MaryMcDonald
This is as sad, if not even sadder than John's book through Hazel's point of view. I cried more than once. You have done a really good job with this.
3/31/2014 c16 23birdywings
I started reading this in the middle of a grocery store, (because as soon as I saw that you had posted another wonderful chapter, I knew I had to read it right away). And I started crying and I received odd looks from people that passed by me and all I wanted to say to them was; "What? You've never seen a person cry before? Let me tall you something; when you read something this beautiful, you would cry too, so don't judge me!"

Beautiful, amazing, terrific, marvelous, stupendous, spectacular, awesome, (heck there aren't enough ways to say amazing for your writing!).
Just know this; your writing is unforgettable, you write Isaac so well and I look forward to more on this story from you. I'm with you until the very end!
3/31/2014 c16 CimFan
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! Seriosuly. You captured his emotions perfectly. I'm a little teary eyed now. :(
3/30/2014 c1 2Lillywhitecherub
I love the insight Isaac's point of view provides. You've captured his voice well. It complements the original piece thus far, not unlike a harmony. I can't wait to read more.
3/30/2014 c2 Shannon
This is great!
3/30/2014 c16 Guest
No no no no nooo! I could actually cry after this
3/29/2014 c16 1tfioschangedmylife
fandomology, I don't mind if you put the quote on your profile. I love that you love the quote that much! Could you include the story it comes from with the quote though? Thank you! And it's not the end yet. We're getting close, but there should be about 4 more chapters.

And again, thank you all for your feedback. I love knowing what you think about the story!
3/29/2014 c16 9Fandomology
Nope. Nope. Nope. I don't have the words to describe my emotions right now... Just...nothing. I have nothing to say. Is this the end?
3/29/2014 c12 Fandomology
Loved how the chapter started and how it ended. You know, I loved the middle too...
3/29/2014 c11 Fandomology
This chapter has had me laughing and crying and the same time and just... I need to keep reading!
3/29/2014 c8 Fandomology
Crying.
3/29/2014 c6 Fandomology
"What do I get to be in control of, Isaac?" Ahhhhhhh! PERFECT. That is officially one of my favorite quotes ever. Do you mind if I put that in my profile?
3/29/2014 c5 Fandomology
Ughhhhh. This is getting better and better really fast but it's just killing me more... I forever wondered about Isaac's reaction to Gus' cancer return and this is it. Just wow.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »