for The Fault in Their Stars

8/15/2015 c20 3VampireGirl2.0
After reading this story I don't think I will watch the movie without thinking of Isaac. I loved it!
6/22/2015 c1 1potterhead934
Amazing concept; had only read to sell your soul and was in love.
6/19/2015 c20 fangirl life shoved a book
Honestly I thought this was such an accurate representation of the story and the characters in it. In the moments that weren't in the book, you captured the characters perfectly. It was a beautiful story and left me in tears. So amazing! Such talent ️
3/14/2015 c1 Alice
I really liked the way you introduce this first chapter by saying what you witnessed, the description of the setting of the scene is great! I really love how your writing it from Isaac's point of view since he is a really interesting character.
3/1/2015 c1 casiemartin101
oh my god i cant wait to read the rest x
1/24/2015 c1 Guest
Reviewing because this story is spectacular and you are the fantastic writer who deserves 200 reviews and it's also bothering me that you haven't reached that yet:)
1/13/2015 c1 Ana.music.horses
Though some of my favorite scenes are lost by the loss of Izzak being pressent, such as the part when they run into each other and meet for the first time and the "why are you staring at me", "because your beautiful" part, it iade up for by the detail of the same dialogue and little details like realizing Hazel looks like Caroline.
12/13/2014 c1 Lisa311993
Hi,

I am a researcher on fanfiction and I saw your story is quite popular which I completely understand! I had a few questions I would like to ask you and was wondering whether you be willing to do this. If you're interested, you can contact me at my e-mail address:

Would be very great okay? okay.

Best,
Lisa
12/13/2014 c20 sky parsons
I loved it 3
12/9/2014 c1 Chloe
It was good but how do you know all of the information about what he thought or did u just make it up?
9/17/2014 c1 Pure8888
I a HUGE fan of the fault in our stars and i think this is a great parody.
9/13/2014 c20 StephIhaBooks -StephanieIhab
Okay.. I'm not crying... no I'm not...
Police? I want to record a crime. Someone called tfioschangedmylife stabbed me in my heart with a blunt knife and I'm bleeding. And he/she are gone so please catch them..

Siriusly dude. Why did you do this? I was in a bad mood already and this fanatic reminded me of something. Omg. You gave me tears. Nice one though. Amazing.

Best thing: It has some parts of the book making it more realistic.
Worst thing: Man... The feels on a bus go round and round
9/9/2014 c3 latonya
my review of this chapter is that this chapter is all about pain and how they felt I have the book and the book is funny but sometimes sad
9/1/2014 c20 158Marvelgeek42
Amazing
8/25/2014 c14 Natalie
Really good! I imagined his thoughts a bit different though.
220 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »