for The Fault in Their Stars

8/20/2014 c1 4TheDarkDreamerSmiles
Aww that's cute
8/16/2014 c8 Mad
You have captured isaacs pov perfectly,the way you have put it is amazing!
8/13/2014 c20 Nessa
Amazing, beautiful, best story ever, can't stop being amazed by this... This actually split my heart in two.
...never mind, hearts are overrated.
8/5/2014 c20 Anonymous
Wow. Such a talented writer, good luck
8/1/2014 c1 Guest
The best fanfiction I've come across so far! Very well written and true to the characters. Final sentence was disappointing though, why didn't she say 'I do'?!
7/31/2014 c20 averykate26
Amazing. This just kind of filled the void in my heart left by tfios.
7/30/2014 c20 123
This is so amazing I have read it multiple times and I adore it
7/24/2014 c20 Guest
Wow amazing️️️️️️️️
7/21/2014 c20 larryberry46
You accomplished the impossible... people normally can't do this because I don't cry easily, but... this story... I left the room and just cried... it was great...
7/17/2014 c1 Guest
wow amazing wow is all I have to say!️️️️
7/15/2014 c20 Guest
Wow you're a great writer
7/15/2014 c7 Candyqueen
Wow you are a very good writer. You seem really smart!
7/14/2014 c1 Faith
This was a pretty cool fanfic if I had to say so my self
7/13/2014 c20 99isaacswolfsbane
This... Quite frankly I have no idea where to start.
I found this yesterday, I was looking through someone's favourite stories, and I immediately knew I'd love it.

After reading tfios I didn't want to read any fanfiction on it, I didn't want to ruin what was already perfect. But this caught my eye because it wasn't trying to add something new to it, it was an outsiders view on their love story.
Unlike a lot of people who when reading a book decide that the main character is their favourite, mine has always been Isaac. I felt the most for him throughout the book. He was going to live, he would survive and have an eventful and long life, but he was going to do it blind and alone. No one in the book really took Isaac into account. When Gus died it was all 'oh, poor Gus' 'oh, poor family' 'oh, poor Hazel' the prayer in the literal heart of Jesus was for Hazel, but what about Isaac? Hazel was the love of his life, sure, but Isaac had been his best friend since before Gus have even met Hazel, surely he is as important to Gus as Hazel, and surely Gus was as important to him as he was to Hazel.
The way you captured Isaac was phenomenal, if anything it enhanced my feelings for him and reinforced just why he is my favourite character.

As for the story itself, it was beautifully written and was such a good fit to the actual story without adding too much to make it seem like you were trying to make a completely new story. I found myself crying at this as much, if not more than I do at the book and that is an achievement, not much actually makes me cry.
This is a story that I know I will read many times again and is something that I would, and am going to, recommend to my friends.

Now I know half of that review was unnecessary, however, I included it to help you see just how great I thought it was. I had such strong feelings and opinions on the book that I didn't think any fanfiction would live up to it and you have proved me wrong.
Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Dftba!
7/13/2014 c20 Guest
This is amazing . I didn't cry when I read the book or watched the film but i cried when I read this.
220 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »