for The Likos, The Kyon, and Fate

3/20/2017 c18 5Jem Boy
I have to say I really enjoyed this story as a whole. It was great the way you developed the characters and incorporated the new ones into the story.
12/30/2015 c3 1FoxOfLight77
You did a game of job with writing Steele. Many people just end up making him into almost a demon.
9/16/2014 c18 10LoveForeverNow
*sniff* Why *sob* why did it have to end?! *weep* It's so beautiful. Oh my God I'm actually tearing up. Only one other story has done that to me. *cries harder*
9/13/2014 c18 1FoxOfLight77
Well that was beautiful though might I ask if Keisha's dad is Star?
9/11/2014 c1 10LoveForeverNow
I really enjoy this story. Other than a few spelling mistakes it's very good. Please update soon.
8/30/2014 c17 1FoxOfLight77
Cute chapter today Eli.
8/19/2014 c16 FoxOfLight77
Great chapter today dude.
8/19/2014 c16 2MisguidedCub
Hope the next chapter is longer :)
8/6/2014 c15 MisguidedCub
As usual an awesome job lol, can't wait for the next chapter!
8/6/2014 c15 1FoxOfLight77
Great chapter today Eli. While I thought the third movie was ok at the most part, I agree that it's the most inferior of the series. It seems Aleu has returned. Yay. Two questions: Are Nuk, Yuk, and Sumac gonna appear in the story and are you aware of the AleuxNiju pairing?
7/22/2014 c14 NightlyRowenTree
Awesome I love this it's so cute
7/9/2014 c13 5Noblewriter
It's kinda weird to me that Jenna is in this more than Balto. Considering Balto is half wolf and probably would get along with Ayanna very well. None the less good work.
7/9/2014 c14 1FoxOfLight77
Great Chapter today. It seems Steele is becoming more of a gentlemen by the minute. I didn't notice any cussing in this chapter. By the way does this story take place after the third film?
6/30/2014 c13 2MisguidedCub
Really really great, can't wait for the next one!
6/24/2014 c13 1FoxOfLight77
Well this was an interesting chapter
28 Page 1 2 Next »