for Oliver - Green with envy of Felicity's date

3/8/2020 c1 21CallaRose4ever
Oh man, I am so curious where you are going to go with this. Is Dean there protecting her from a demon that is after her because of her father? or is this just a one-shot? I would love to read more especially the triangle between Dean Felicity and Oliver.
1/31/2020 c1 7Black Bankai
This is really good
5/1/2016 c1 omg
Oh my gosh your english skills are terrible I'm sorry but I alomst started crying while I read it. But the story was pretty good and so is your writing style... ;)
9/25/2015 c1 2tdgal15
I love it. So good.
9/27/2014 c1 Guest
loved it more plz
8/28/2014 c1 7Archangels of Trenzalore
Good! I love it
7/24/2014 c1 applemeringuepie
Loved it! Jealous H is one of my favourite tropes! And jealous Oliver is just perfection.
7/4/2014 c1 Vicky Tzalachani
Cute real cut! Please continue!
5/12/2014 c1 Lililovingreading
Please continue this it's awesome and I want to know what happens next:)
5/10/2014 c1 Guest
Hello? Anybody there? New chapter?
5/3/2014 c1 9stepstate
I love how Felicity stands up for herself and goes through with things like attending this gala. Good for her! Your characterization is spot on - I love some of the things Oliver says/thinks. Good story!
4/26/2014 c1 Ini
Oliver needs to get over himself & have a reality check. I hope Felicity says 'NO' to him & makes him grovel & work for any relationship he wants. Love it. So - are we getting a new chapter anytime this century?
4/19/2014 c1 Motherduk
Loved it, do we get another chapter? :-D
3/16/2014 c1 12remerkaba
This is a really interesting start. I'd love to see Dean really surprise Oliver if they get into any kind of a fight. Oliver is very sure of himself and it would be amusing to see someone who has been through more of most everything humble him a bit.
I hope you update. I'd like to see where you go with this.
3/16/2014 c1 4M. J K-N
For god's sake Oliver, you're still with Sara, sorry things out before you make an even bigger mess in your life. Jesus…*stops venting*… this is amazing though, I love how you've written this, especially how you've written green-eyed cave-man Oliver. Possessive guys can be a pain in the ass, but damn, jealous Oliver is really hot... I don't care whether or not this stays as a one-shot, and its beautiful anyway, so I'm not going to complain ;P
21 Page 1 2 Next »