for Aftermath: Post-Season 5 Reactions

8/26/2020 c1 Deleted530956207
You know i kinda think for ahsoka its kinda like purpose (fighting the war) vs freedom (doing whatever she wants). I kinda wish she still fought with them even if she left the order.
5/16/2014 c1 151chipmunkfanantic
There should be more stories about Ahsoka and Rex , there a good couple much like Phoenix Wright and Iris , obviously Alvin and Brittany , hell even Cody and Barris (what a traitor) even Ahsoka and Galen , and the most important couple of all is defiantly is , Anakin and Padme . I really like Ahsoka and Rex , the thing where the Jedi can't form attachements saying it could lead to the Darkside ? , Bull , attachments are a good thing it gives the person that reason to keep going in life even they have hit rock bottom , it gives them a reason to look forward to the future and NOT the other way around , while yes those emotions can lead to the Darkside , the way I see it is also Love is a double edged blade , it can lead to the darkside but it can also lead back to the light as a well , and Frankly the Jedi are pretty narrow minded at that . Great story loved it and I do feel bad for Ahsoka , hell Rex should have left as well and gone with her to spend the rest of there lives .
4/15/2014 c1 briamaaskk
Omagerhdhfjjffyejndhjdo. Ok, thank you. I needed something that could make me feel a bit better, be it canon or not. You are good, i shall be friendlily following. ;) thanks again,

briamaaskk
4/7/2014 c1 10AmaraWinterFrost
Ahsoka pov: i'm free.
That made me laugh for some resin.
Like they are all sad and she is just like, yay i'm free!
3/1/2014 c1 Zipitnow
Oh come on! Write another story where Ahsoka hooks back up with Rex (true love) and face the galaxy together...along with their friends, you know who they are. Great read, just give us all some hope. Yay for the writer. Good job!
2/18/2014 c1 Guest
That was beautiful! You, my friend, are an amazing writer!
2/17/2014 c1 1BlindKnight
I don't know why but I skipped over the last two words of the Fic the first time and when I did see them I started bursting into hysterical laughter, maybe because I actually did feel sad when Ahsoka left, and also because I'm kinda weird like that. But the actual Fiction was good, by the way. Nice work.