for A Dark and Stormy Night: Variations on a Theme

1/9 c4 reisova
Very, very good story
5/14/2020 c4 Clare
A wonderful fic! Very sexy and hot! The second version of events is my favourite :P
4/22/2019 c1 charleybec
After discussing this story with a lovely friend over lunch the other day (lol), I decided to re-read it. Such a great story and still one of my favourites! It was so clever how you took the starting scenario of the thunderstorm and the mistake of entering the wrong room but then expanded it differently depending on where they were in the relationship (but seriously - how does someone NOT understand this story? SMH...) Overall, my favourite scenario was the first one (obviously as it was the hottest), but I loved them all as they enhanced a different aspect of their relationship. I also went and re-read my original reviews for this story and found myself laughing out loud at my incomprehension that you would make Georg put a robe on in the last scenario! Hahaha! I think many people would have just loved to linger on the image of Georg dressing only in his tight undershorts. hehehe... Fabulous story and I do hope you (eventually) get some time to come back and write again. I miss you!
4/30/2017 c4 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Oh, that was lovely! Chapter 2 and 4 are my favourites!
6/5/2015 c4 Missfieryfist
This is so good!
3/22/2015 c4 chakochick
Lovely story, and you tell it very well...loved every version! Bravo!
3/10/2014 c4 7chemistryOO6
Such gorgeous variations. I love these fics.
3/3/2014 c4 33augiesannie
I liked the idea of this chapter - I love the evening after the puppet show, and this let me use my imagination - a different variation but a great idea!
3/2/2014 c4 BrittanyLS
Beautiful!
3/1/2014 c4 4Unbecoming
I really love this idea and they are all written beautifully! I do hope you'll continue with other themes soon!
2/28/2014 c4 34lemacd
very sweet conversation, lots of sharing and reassuring. nice.
2/28/2014 c4 58gothicbutterfly95
I wasn't expecting this consider what all the other chapters have been like, but this 'variation' was beautiful in it'sown special way. I loved the conversation about the children and then her childhood.
2/27/2014 c4 3mquest
You tease! There has to be more...how about an x rated variation with this same theme. lol..I have to say that this was perfect. The conversation was one of the best I have ever read between these two characters. So open and true. Just lovely. But yeah...would you mind writing a steamier one just for me? What if I get on my hands and knees and beg? hmmm?
2/27/2014 c4 24Mie779
wonderful chapter... it did get a wee bit hot between them... loved it... :)
2/27/2014 c4 8Mypie
That is a different take and could easily happen. Love him stroking her knuckles and neck.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »