for Splinter

7/16/2019 c5 V
This story is absolutely rivetting and i thank you for keeping it up!
12/20/2015 c5 ellie0wicklow
This story is absolutely incredible so far. The writing is beautiful, the plot is riveting, your characterizations are very faithful, the historical details are wonderful, and that was a very, VERY cruel place to leave your readers. (In the best way.) I can't wait for the next update! Kudos to you for a great story, and happy writing!
11/7/2015 c5 Guest
O wow this is getting intense! I hope you update soon! Uh, question about what mama Hans said at the beginning of the chapter, like here comes your bride to Hans. I'm guessing that is just mocking past events, and they were really gonna kill Hans there for a while so I doubt that was like a reference to future evil plans but it really gave me pause for a minute. Hmm. Anyway love your writing it's awesometacular and please do finish this!:)
10/31/2015 c2 Guest
AHHHHHHHHH
AHHH
woah when I looked up frozen fic it was lookin for a lagh kinda whimsy but man this is better than anything I've read in a while
Love ur writing hope this story gets conclusion!
7/23/2015 c5 4NemiWrites
I really enjoy this story! The original characters are interesting, the established ones are so well-represented!
3/26/2015 c5 Guest
Wow. Wow.
...
Well, please update this soon. That was dark.
What.
I want more.
Holy crap this i N...
But yeah update as soon as possible this is absurdly great I didn't even like that movie much until the last hour reading this. Thank you. I hope you are a real writer I'd buy your books. What an exquisite style.
I totally hoped for a second there that Hans would tattle on his bros and they would flee back to Arendell together or something...I think I might have gained a lot of perspective on all the characters... Wow I ship it.

And that last part was so nightmarish (but not unrealistic so kudos) I think I'll light a candle tonight. How do you even. I didn't even mean to review but woah. Really. Seriously. I'll be checking for updates daily thanks so much for posting this.
12/14/2014 c5 1Siyavash
*Shudders* Tense...
Good stuff, good stuff. A compelling universe, multi-dimensional representations of the characters (rare!), interesting OCs (uber-rare!), all sorts of awesomeness!
Please keep it up!
9/16/2014 c5 MortifiedFry
Awww c'mon! Such a great fic and it hasn't been updated since March! And just when it was getting better!

Poor Hans. I have to say this was one of the fics where I was starting to like him.

Cheers and I hope, like really, really hope, that you can continue it and finish it.
7/19/2014 c5 21PrettyKitty Luvs U
Can I just say how awesome this is?! Grrreat job :D
4/9/2014 c5 mak0-ch1
HIHI DD this fanfic really should be more popular.

things I like, in list-form:
-great execution of dark themes,
-especially in your style of writing
-pace
-the only kind of characterization of Hans where he is more of a lesser evil (or close to "good) that I can stand

Overall, I'm into Splinter, and I can't wait for more of it to unfold.

Cheers.

PS assuming you're still in school and have exams right around this time, I wish you the best of luck.
4/2/2014 c5 9Ordis
Please please please more please I can't Haaaaaaaaaaaans ;;;-;;;
3/25/2014 c5 94Msynergy
Oooooo! I'm definitely enjoying this fanfic so far! Can't wait to read more! :)
3/22/2014 c5 MrKokoro
Amazing story!
But hell I'm worried about Hans' face…
3/21/2014 c5 yuna
Woooooo!
This is an excellent story! I love your take on Hans and his family, and Anna too! This is building up to be a very interesting adventure and I can't wait for next chapter.

I really adore how you pictured Hans in your story, well done! And I hope his pretty face will be okay… ;_;
3/18/2014 c4 2The Wild West Pyro
YAY! REVOLVERS ARE AWESOME!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »