FanFiction.Net
for Orthodox to Euphoria

11/3/2017 c4 KanaZeroChan
Heya! I hope you upload more chapters soon! Love your work, keep it up :D
11/22/2016 c4 Albino's Deer
pliss update, im so excited reallyy
2/18/2015 c4 kuroh
countinue please
1/15/2015 c4 Demon Kai13
Oww poor zero, great story though, can't wait for the next few chapters. Keep up the great work!
2/22/2014 c4 Guest
I LOVED the lemon scene! it's soooo hot and delicious *got shot by a fuming Zero* xD you did a good job so far. please involve more characters into your awesome story, (purebloods, nobles, hunters, humans, random OC vampires.. etc. ) so it doesn't look like Kaname's world revolved only around Zero, and the same applies to Zero, he should have other problems to deal with too. Zero would never voice out that he was claimed, he’ll keep it a secret, cuz to hunters it would be the utmost shame to their heritage to be defiled and tainted sexually by a pureblood. especially if they intended for him an arranged marriage to keep the Kiryuu hunters linage going. But to vampires it’s a honorable thing to be fed from and f*cked by a pureblood, something to be proud of. and it's natural for a pureblood to have slaves, guards, servants, underlings..etc.

it's unlikely that Zero would stay any longer in that academy after what happened. he'd quite the school to keep his distance from Kaname. also protecting Yuuki would be beyond him when he is in that state. and the stupid chairman presence wouldn't help either. so Zero could live with Kaitou drinking his blood and maybe making out too to sooth himself. He could go to the hunter association to take his job as a full time hunter to vent off his rage in killing level-e’s and drinking their blood to keep his sanity, since he can never kill Kaname , nor the hunter association would let him harm the pureblood leader and risk a war. However he’ll see Kaname every now and then, at soirees, streets, important meetings with the HA elders... And if Kaname asked the hunter association for Zero's services as a hunter for example, and gave any hints about the claiming of Zero, hell will break loose at Zero, for they’ll taunt him for the shame he brought upon his lineage by “letting a pureblood taint him” and withholding such info from them.

Anyways, It would be so funny if Kana or Zero feel anything close to "love" as of now, so please take it slow when developing them, unless you want it to end very soon turning it magically into a comedy with a fluffy lovey dovey rainbows. Kaname should start with lust to possession to care to love. he might think of Zero as a property to satisfy his urges, the beastly desires he could never exercise on the petite girl and future queen, Yuuki. not to mention he needs to sort things out with himself about his her.
Zero on the other hand needs to trust the pureblood (which is hard) before any other positive feeling might form.

good luck, happy writing and update soon!
2/22/2014 c4 Guest
Kaname! You raped my zero! *cry*
I wait for the next chapter!
2/21/2014 c4 Kai Hoshizuki
Oh gosh, that's really HAWT! x9 *fans-self* Damn Kaname-sama sure being pushy towards our Zero-chan! xD I thought at first the lemon will be a non-con the suddenly it turns into dub-con! But still, poor Zero-chan... he won't be able to walk properly for the next few days! x3

I wonder how will the other react if they knew about this, especially Touga-san! xD Bet he will totally shoot Kaname-sama like crazy!

Wonder what will happen next. How will Zero-chan cope by being fucked *cough! You like it! cough!* and being transfer into the Moon dorms.

Thank you for the lovely update and good luck! :'D
2/22/2014 c4 10babyangelholic
Darn! How dare Kaname do that to Zero!
Our Zero is not a sex slave! :v I am so maaaddd now T.T I hope something good would happen with them.
2/21/2014 c4 2ReiFa91
Love it! I'll waiting for the next chapter
2/21/2014 c1 gleish26
thank you , i was looking for a new Kaname&Zero fanfic and im so happy that i found yours. this is a great story i have loved every chapter, i really want to see the development of kaname and zero relationship :D sorry for my english
2/21/2014 c4 aoi.y.love.forward
SO GOOD! :D :D :D :D
:3 THANKS SO MUCH! A GOOD LEMON! :D
I hope Kaname will be a super loving, possessive lover to Zero soon :D
and that Zero will fall head over heels in love with Kaname too :D
2/19/2014 c3 Guest
Nice interesting detailed story. I like it. I can't wait for Kaname to cut the chase and stop playing the cat and mouse with his food err I mean pray xD after all, purebloods always get what they desire and no vampire would utter a word of complaint.. if Kaname the king of bloodsuckers felt like claiming that wild virgin hunter, he'd do it with no remorse.. and if said hunter got pregnant he'd make sure the boy will keep his off-spring against his will till delivered safely cuz no child of his shall be harmed.
He could also demand the hunter association to assign Zero to guard(serve) him.. OR if Zero got pregnant he (and the vampire council) will demand them to have Zero officially as Kaname's property, they'd either take full custody of him or hand him over to Kaname since the boy will be carrying a pureblood's heir.
Yuuki would still be the queen in Kaname's heart until further notice. btw, you don't have to stick to arcs and main event of the manga.. creativeness are always refreshing. like keeping Yuuki as a human but reveal to her the truth of her heritage.. send Zero on a dangerous evil impossible missions (like eliminating a good guy like Isaya ) and let Zero use those lovely thorny veins of his sometimes. Have a sane Rido marry Shizuka and killing her human lover but cheat on her with others and even harassing his niece, Yuuki xD.. hook up Ichiru and Kaitou but with the latter hitting on Zero.. pair up Yagari/Kaien or Ichijou/Shiki or Aidou/Kain. Make the vampire council loyal to the vampire race and to their soon to be crowned king, Kaname.. give Kaname some strong enemy like an ancestor from the old ages recently awakened.. etc.
good luck with your story & update soon !
2/19/2014 c3 Kai Hoshizuki
Squee! Why didn't I realize this fic before! O\\\w\\\O)9 So good and so awesome!

I really like where this story going! And the 2nd chapter starters totally makes me melt! x'3 Did that really happen or that's just Kaname-sama's dream? O uO)a

Hahaha! You just can't resist our beautiful, cute and sexy Zero-chan, Kaname-sama! x'D You just got that feeling of wanting to devour him right there on the spot!

Oh, do update soon, dearest! O wO Can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck! :'D
2/19/2014 c3 lovkxz
very awesome. I love the story. Thank you:)
2/18/2014 c1 AWSOME
Dang kaname your an ASS! It's is a good story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Please update SOOOOOOOON!