for Beginning to End

1/16/2016 c9 Random fangirl
Oh Lord ! That was WAY to sweet!
And I'm adored it!
Fantastic story, that forced a few tears out at the end.
Thank you very much for this !
8/21/2015 c9 CandlelessFlame
DUDE. FEELS. THEY AAACHE. MY POOR HEART. OH MY GOD.
4/23/2015 c9 2Damn you people
AWE! Holy crap you have me in tears! It is so hard to do that! Love this story!
3/16/2015 c9 Himetnd
Oh My goodness Girl! I had tears. You have a lovely prose. Much love and a HUUUGE hug because you, my dear, made my day. What a lovely story and so well laid out.
3/12/2015 c9 6Shiro-Sensei
Omg no im crying T-T No joke I am literally crying over this story
3/12/2015 c9 Missdellusion
Wait wut? Hey! Wut? Oh man dude wut? The ending was beautiful but many things were so jumbled that I don't think...I'll re-read the story to see if I understand it...
3/12/2015 c8 Missdellusion
Sugar this is great but maybe add some sort of break between flashbacks or time differences Because I was a little confused. Like Jim is an infant and the next he's walking around...just you know so you don't confuse people...
3/12/2015 c7 Missdellusion
Your back! Yass! Finally story is moving along!

Awwwwwww it's a letter! Romance, romance everywhere. Anyways I wonder what's in the drawer
2/21/2015 c8 3bookwormcathy
it's a little tough with all the skipping around, but the story is super cute
9/6/2014 c6 Guest
Is this it? Tell me it's not! Its can't be the end!
9/6/2014 c1 Guest
Why, why? So many feels. I'm already crying
9/3/2014 c6 2Gnarradical
Please update soon! I very much enjoy this story, probably one of my favorites that I've come across!
8/31/2014 c2 1VanillaNoFrappe
I love how everyone has a distinct voice. You have great character development.
8/30/2014 c1 VanillaNoFrappe
I remember then show from when I was little. It's nice to read through memory lane. I never thought of them as a couple before. Sounds very interesting. You got my attention. Nice descriptions, well written.
8/30/2014 c6 Missdellusion
Aww the dancing is too cute! Please tell me mwoar! Lol please don't be long in getting back on this fic
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »