for Rurouni Kenshin Female Battousai

9/23/2018 c4 Karkat01
Please update soon I can’t wait for the reunion between kya and Sanosuke!
11/18/2017 c4 Guest
I love this story its so cute please continue with this story you could have snippets of whats written here throughout each chapter whenever sano and kya are reminising xx
2/14/2017 c4 21Black Dragon 42
I really like this. please continue it!
9/16/2016 c4 ctran03931
Looking great with the prologue, it's been a while since I've seen the story update and the idea of going through 1st Person does seem interesting since we'll be seeing things from the eyes of the characters more often even though I don't mind the 3rd Person view you used before.
5/15/2016 c3 Kuroshi Ansatsusha87
I really like this! I love that even though you have 5 new characters, you are still keeping the storyline!
1/13/2016 c3 6gundam 09
Please do make the next chapter soon.
11/27/2015 c3 Guest
Please continue the story
8/3/2015 c3 3IsabelNightfel
I hope that someday you will update in this story, because I find myself very much in love with it. :)
3/29/2015 c3 ctran03931
Another day passed by for Kya and Kenshin ever since they, Sokka, Asagi, Kohaku and Ai came into Karou's home and dojo and met Yahiko. Today, however, was not very ordinary as they just had a run-in with the police chief and his men as well as some rogue policemen and the head of the Meiji Imperial Army, Lord Aritomo Yamagata. Yamagata was looking for Kya and Kenshin because he wants them to return to the Imperialists so they can finish the revolution they started since their battle at Toba-Fushimi when they left to atone for their sins and the lives they've taken. Kya's brothers and sisters immediately objected to his offer despite the fact they'll be taken care of as they knew of his intentions but Kenshin and Kya kindly turned the proposal down as their time with the Imperialists had ended and their efforts to save the oppressed and the weak living in the new generation would be for naught if they returned. But what would happen in their new life?

I really hope the story will continue, I'm pretty edged to see Kya and Sano meet up after all those years.
3/16/2015 c3 21Black Dragon 42
Hey, I love this story! Please don't give up on it! I really want to know what happens when she meets Sano!
12/29/2014 c3 8SAIYAN GOD VELGETA
very nice and can't wait for Senosuke to appear. if you are interested, please give my stories a read and review. thnx
12/2/2014 c3 jbadillodavila
Update soon
12/1/2014 c3 raynisia
hopefully sokka learns from his mistakes...probably not so soon though p

nice chapter
7/25/2014 c1 ctran03931
Wow, that's awesome having a girl as batousai the manslayer along with Kenshin.

I'm really edging to see more of this fanfic.
6/10/2014 c2 gust
Plz update soon i love ur story so far
18 Page 1 2 Next »