for Confessions

5/24/2020 c1 1sianita95
Quarantine has me reading through every page of Castle fanfic again. I've been trying to rectify my "lurking" habits and resolve to review in 2020! I had never read this one before. Thanks for writing, great job!
12/8/2019 c1 Guest
your an ass guest why would castle apologize
2/7/2019 c1 Guest
Very nice. We read only Castle.
9/25/2016 c1 Guest
pure crap she lied again i think castle should have moved on she just to lost mentally to have any kind of relationship with cast;e
11/6/2015 c1 Guest
Just found this. Aww, really, really loved it!
11/16/2014 c1 30The-KLF
Ohhh Kate... :( but yay a happy ending!
11/3/2014 c1 Kaitlyn0415
WHY DO YOU MAKE TREE BRANCHES GO IN MY EYE EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. These are all just TOO perfect. I can't even deal right now.
6/15/2014 c1 Girl Wonder 2005
Listen to my heart break into a million pieces all over again.
Just wanted to say I'm still reading your stuff even if I'm not speaking up much.
4/13/2014 c1 lb
great job getting inside Kate's head on how she spent those three months. I wish she had expressed in the show how hurt she was when Castle gave up. This breakroom conversation is perfect.
4/7/2014 c1 Eslssl
Wow, these keep getting better and better.
Looks like you've got this CasKett thing down.
3/23/2014 c1 someheartslove
Ha! Sometimes they are able to use their words!
I like this. Words and tears are a good way to get things done. Yes.
I'm glad she didn't lash out at him the second time. That she just simply and honestly told him to go somewhere else where she didn't have to watch him.
Very good.
3/22/2014 c1 xfbikerchick
I was so happy to read Kate putting her feelings out there for Castle to know. Thanks I enjoyed this one very much.
2/28/2014 c1 diana teo
...and that is why we love fanfics (and the writers!) so much, They give us what we want, what we'd like to see on the show but will never, due to various unfathomable reasons. Great job, as always. :)
2/26/2014 c1 Princess of Imagination
Awesome one shot! Totally loved it!
2/21/2014 c1 Guest
Really ?! you just can't write a beautiful story a let me cry like twice and banish please continue writing
28 Page 1 2 Next »