for Warcaster

12/12/2019 c10 Lonely Samurai
is the warjaks from another story or something you came up with if its from something els what
12/4/2019 c3 KongouBongo
i really like this story, would love to see more the Iron Kingdoms is great and have played both the D20 and the miniature version (I play Khador & Circle)
12/4/2019 c4 KongouBongo
heh really love this story
11/29/2019 c1 KongouBongo
Brilliant read it again great story
10/27/2019 c10 6Darkfire99
This is my second time reading this story and am only now realizing how well you combined the levity and seriousness and how impressive your writing is, I just wish it had been finished.

P.S. Is the idea warjacks and warcasters your or did you borrow them from somewhere else? Because if they were your idea then that is even more impressive than I thought.
10/9/2019 c10 8FractiousDay
While you've certainly improved your prose since that story where he had a metal wand and you're technical writing is better this felt like you'd just got a list of common HP fanfic deconstructions and started ticking them off. There's no discernable plot outside of events just happening and the interactions between the parents for example are almost identical to your other fic. I know you've written other stuff so maybe it's on me for not having been interested in that, but if you intend to write more HP I'd advise looking into more original themes and premises.
9/8/2019 c10 Relim
Wow, I really like this one. Here's to hoping we see more soon. :)
8/13/2019 c10 Meatzman2
Holy moley this is good. I have no idea what the other universe is but you are bringing it to life magnificently.
8/13/2019 c1 Razie.B
Demon among Devils new chapter when?
8/13/2019 c1 Razie.B
Demon among Devils new chapter when?
7/29/2019 c10 38Kithrin
i hope to see more, this is very good.
7/28/2019 c10 flaze
Interesting Crossover, don't see much decent Warmachine fiction.

I'll be honest, I found the part where he was in the war machine world much more interesting than when he was in the harry potter world, wished you kept him in that world. but it's still interesting enough ,so keep up the work.
7/24/2019 c10 1EliteShadow
love this story so far please please keep on writing more chapters i would love to read more soon! please keep up the great work!
7/24/2019 c10 Tzu Con
I am extraordinary surprised and delighted to see this story updated. I loved the initial concept but presumed you had abandoned your previous works to focus on the remarkable Lamenters chapter. Thank you for this, it truly made my day.

I'm especially enjoying Harry's character, his attitude and dialogue are completely fitting. I'm also enjoying his greater characterisation of the Warjacks, that he can communicate with them directly is something I'm really eager to see more of.

Once again, thank you so much for continuing this story. I'm eagerly awaiting any of your content.

All the best,

Tzu
7/20/2019 c10 cazzam
I absolutely love this story. The intelligence in the writing just shines through. Thank you for your time and effort in creating this.
695 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »