for Warcaster

7/31 c11 1trend breaker
love it looking forward to next update
7/30 c4 Mondrial
Ooooh this chapter made me all tingly for all the wrong reasons, but it felt good.
7/28 c11 Benyx
Holy wow, now that was just heavy at the end. I just found this story and I absolutely have loved every minute of it! I couldn’t put it down once I started and it had me on the edge of my seat. The way you have written Harry has been so entertaining and yet at the same time has the gritty child soldier feeling down so well, and I’ve loved all of it. I can’t wait to read more and I hope everything continues to go well for you.
7/26 c11 1Jarjaxle
UPDATE! HALLELUJAHH! once again Reminder WHy You are so good Writer & why you stories ARE SO GOD DAMN GOOOD! I enjoyed this
7/26 c11 Guest
While i don't read this fanfic i hope you can update A demon among devils it's was fantastic.
7/26 c11 aidenwolf34
I'm glad to see this story updated. I reread the story again from chapter one and found it to be as engaging and interesting as the first time I read it long ago. I hope you'll be able to add chapters as this is different to most of the Harry Potter Stories found on FF. It's a breath of fresh air so to speak and I like you're writing style.
7/25 c11 TheUnknowableOne
DAMN, THAT FLASHBACK HITS HARD.
7/25 c1 Lurker
I absolutely love your steam punk Harry Potter! It's really unique! I just hope you don't lose interest in the story, since I noticed you haven't finished any of the other stories you've posted. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Since Harry is adapting to using the muggle tech from his original world, any chance that he will upgrade his warjacks with coke or steam turbines, not to mention Soviet war tech? I'm looking forward to further adventures in this story, perhaps with Hermione researching more efficient tech for him.
Keep up the great work!
7/25 c11 Guest
Great comeback.
7/25 c11 Tenro100
Very enjoyable and awesome read from start to finish I can't wait for more chapters to come and enjoy
7/25 c11 Guest
Hope u plan to continue writing this. Eminently enjoyable. And also wish you would find time to restart Deprived
7/25 c11 4Valkorion510
Based
7/24 c11 11CombatTombat
Right. Well. I just read everything so far in one go, and I am incredibly impressed by what I've seen. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story.
7/24 c5 29Sakura Lisel
Wait so what is ‘Harry’s’ ACTUAL name? The one he grew up with in the other world, because depending on how old he was when he was sent there, and the obvious verbal AND written language barrier between both worlds, even if he had something that had his old name on it when he arrived, nobody would have been able to read it, in order to know what his original name was. Unless he was old enough to already be talking and knew his old name and could tell people what it was once he started talking like them. *lol* yet even though he’s been reunited with his old family, and he hears them calling him Harry, or whatever it sounds like in his ears, even though he can’t fully understand them, he’s not even going to try and CORRECT them on what HE considers HIS name to be instead of letting them keep on calling him Harry?

I mean since his arrival, everybody seems to be ASSUMING that his name is STILL Harry, or depending on how old he was when he disappeared, they seem to be expecting him to somehow not only KNOW that name when they call him that? He doesn’t even speak a language that any of them even know.

So what makes them think where ever he was and whoever was raising him all these years somehow knew what his original name was and actually KEPT the name for him? They keep calling him Harry without actually asking him, or attempting to ask him, what name he goes by. Like introduce themselves repeatedly to him by name until he gets what they are trying to do, and see what name he tries to introduce himself as or something. *lol* he’s not obligated to stop using the ONLY name he’s known himself as, and ‘take back’ a name that is both unfamiliar and foreign to him just because THEY want him to.
7/24 c11 stevefocus
Good chapter, hopefully I won't have to wait another three years for the next :)
695 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »