for Warcaster

2/19/2014 c1 1LeviPrimo7
An absolutely perfect intro...
2/19/2014 c1 Gytrash1167
Oh my fucking God I'm so excited I could piss myself!
1 You posted something!
2 WARJACKS!
3 Erghflflflflfllfflflpththththththngngngngngngngngn
Seriously though, this is shaping up to look like Deprived except without Harry hating his family from the get go for being pretentious arrogant tits.
Speaking of any chance of a enriched update?
2/19/2014 c1 readerjunkie
Very interesting start,can't wait to see more
2/19/2014 c1 7skepsis66
You're back! And am I excited for this new story - the premise is quite intriguing! Definitely looking forward to more!
2/19/2014 c1 narutoDkurosaki
A new story I had thought that you would continue Deprived but I guess not and I hope you have not abandoned it yet and btw is this fic a crossover with the Gundum series or from the world of warcraft
2/19/2014 c1 1Jarjaxle
Well Welcome back To the Harry Potter Fanfiction. Have to ask is next chapter of Deprived coming out soon?

Short chapter but it is Prologue, so for now it is OK. So Harry is in the Some kind War Torn World where they Use 100 more advanced War Machines... and he Has Dream about his Parents tough he does not know that.

Cannot wait to him return his old World and Start to Fuck up VoldyMoldy's Plans.

So, Vance is Dead, such a shame. And Davies Family joined to Voldy's Camp Forced...he is truly getting more troops.
Hoho, He is Going to Celebrate? Why I am Seeing that Harry Will Somehow and Truly Fuck that party up? Let's Hope So.
2/19/2014 c1 FreaKill
Nice start! Really makes me glad that I've subscribed to your author alerts and not just Deprived. Hope there's more coming soon.
2/19/2014 c1 2Swallow-Tailed Kite
This is cool. It's like steampunk with magic and all the other fun fantasy bits. I really like how you managed to create the setting for a whole different world of the war-machines and the battle in that land.
2/19/2014 c1 Stepford Smiler
This is one of the most awesome things I've read in quite some time
2/19/2014 c1 Miner603
This bears interest. Please continue.
2/19/2014 c1 1Sabrina98
This looks really good. Please update soon!
2/19/2014 c1 puma1sunfire
OH DAMN! I am really enjoying this story. I am so looking forward to seeing what becomes of this story. Fantastic! Looking forward to future updates.
2/19/2014 c1 10Wonderbee31
Dang, if this Harry comes in, it may well be that Dumbledore would be more cursing his arrival than he does Voldemort, depending on how set in his plan of the greater good he is, while Harry, Harry will want to win.
2/19/2014 c1 Dude
Great to see another story from you :D This looks promising and I hope to see more soon. Well done.
2/19/2014 c1 MaverickHunter-00