for The Chosen Ones and the Path Of Truth- Book I: The Return To Tatooine

7/31 c3 RDDash
Your weapons look a little crude? What would they know? I know that guy who never seen that type of energy weapon before instantly starts to praise the Zat gun and the Tealc's staff weapon.
7/30 c1 RDDash
Tried getting to read this story several times, kind of difficult to understand what's happening.
7/17/2018 c1 Guest
This story is very confusing.
6/20/2018 c1 Guest
I agree with with the person who posted this :
The Council does not have the authority to demand the Tau'ri decommission ships just because they feel scared by the size. They know this. I feel confused because they have them so seeing one in person is like wtf moment and when they find out that earth is making a bigger more advanced ship we’ll see what they say
4/27/2018 c2 2Genesis
I am seriously confused reading the first two chapters on what is going on. so i am going to pass on this story.
9/19/2017 c46 1silverstreak93242
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I must say, I am glad I decided to read this story all the way to the end, I rather like the plot, the premise, and the story line! Suggestions for cleaning up the first chapters, you contradict yourself on information from section to section. You repeat your statements or change information already presented. Still a good story, and worth the read! I am hoping that your muse releases the next chapters soon!
7/2/2017 c1 anonymous
a good start I guess, but really get confusing
2/11/2017 c38 46BazzCatgirl03
Once the rest of this meeting is done it switches to the start of their life in the Starwars Galaxy. To answer the question of whether or not there is a backstory there will be. But once this mission, The 'Phantom Menace' mission is over.

We're getting a minor document to that history from his parents when Daniel, Jack, Obi-wan, Anakin, Nejaa and Jacob head for Tatooine. While the story prior to this going to show his a brief portion of his life, before he joined the program.
2/10/2017 c8 carick of hunter moon
the more you write the better your writting will become but I cannot get my into this story your writting style lacks structurre in dialogue and paragraphs big block of text, lack of story flow as you jump between point of view, story arc jump in to the middle of the story aka lack of back story, start with history of how your central character got his powers.
it hard to build up the need suspension of disbelief. So sorry not for me

Suggestion have the Starwars story seed into the world of stargate by the higher powers to set up the event that will take place we sent him the story in a dream akin to what we did with the seers of old so you would understand what we need you to do ...

Their are some bit and bob on my profile which may be of help to you

good luck and keep writting
12/27/2016 c30 BazzCatgirl03
I know that remark was harsh, but that's the quote coming off the episode regarding Ronny Cox's character, so I'm sorry if that insulted anyone. So no offense meant to my readers here.
11/9/2016 c1 1MrBogus
I really like authors writing lots of text, but this wall of text, mostly just dialogue, confuses non native speakers(i.e. me) like hell.

On another note, am I missing something or why does Daniel have Jedi powers? I am confused
6/13/2016 c1 7ShaiGar
Wall of text, and out of character acting.
4/15/2016 c2 6LoneWolf1968
Type your review for this chapter here...ok, I have to ask. What is a drop attack? Do you mean sneak or something like that? I've been in the US Army for almost 30 years and never heard the terms used that way?
2/27/2016 c1 HowlnMadHowie
I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt but this is already looking like a failure from get go. Why? Aside from the lack of structurre in dialogue/paragraphs its the notion that Teal'c carries with him the original SW books with him wherever he goes! There are limits to suspension of disbelief but this really pushes it to the breaking point.
9/14/2014 c12 pierce
This a great story.I. hope you take obiwan an anakin to have them help defete 14.2014
21 Page 1 2 Next »