FanFiction.Net
for Tenketsu

8/9/2021 c23 Guest
Confirmation of meadows, they aren’t bad
12/30/2020 c23 2CagedHeart7
Wow. This was intense. And tragic. And painful. Yet beautiful. I'd have loved to read it to the end, you know. I can literally taste what was yet to come...either Sasuke gaining his memories back, or Naruto falling for this Sasuke. And what with her coming death...oh so tragic! I really wanted to read it further
11/30/2018 c23 13orangesky27
oh and btw about naruto condition, I wonder why kurama didn't help her? is it because he's unable to help? I just thinking that kurama has big influence toward naruto y'know so it's a bit weird for me to not know the reason why kurama couldn't help his vessel
11/30/2018 c23 orangesky27
i wonder why i didn't find this story early because damn this was so great. I like your writing style and how you make naruto as naruto which has strong personalities even with her certain condition. then they way you describe all things... it just felt so deep and beautiful and painful at the same time (excuse my rambling) over all I'm glad to find this fic although I wonder why it doesn't has more favorite?! this fic deserve better appreciation really. I wish you'll continue to writing it someday! thanks for sharing it though
6/26/2017 c1 Guest
This story's really cute and sad and I want more because Sasuke not dragged down by shitty personality and background, yes please. I want naruto to be happy. THEY BOTH LOOK SO SAD I WANT SOME HAPPY IN MA LIFE.
4/30/2017 c23 4DarkFaerieNyroc13
Man this is so good. I wish you'd continue it.
11/2/2016 c23 12Lunasilverfrost
Update sempai please I beg kamisama!
10/23/2016 c23 5Chameleon Incognito
Just out of curiosity (and because I kind of really like Tenketsu), do you ever plan on finishing this? It's really, really quite good and under appreciated. I read Uzumaki a while back, and when I saw this was another one of your Naruto stories, I thought I would give it a try (despite the ratio between chapter numbers and word count-but after reading, I now see why you did that).
I'm not trying to pressure you or anything if you really don't plan on continuing it soon/ever, I just wanted to know. (You've said that you havn't abandoned Uzumaki...and I really really really hope that's still true).
You're a really great writer. And, I really like your style. Your stories and the way you write is so pure, and I guess "simplistic" would be a good word for it. There's nothing superfluous. You get to the point. But at the same time, there's still foreshadowing and allusions and character development that's really just phenomenal. I've never seen another style (on fanfiction) that's quite like yours. You're very unique (in a good way!).
I know life gets busy and no one sets their schedule around writing or reading fanfiction (whoever does either has a lot of free time, or they don't really have a lot in their life) so in no way am I begging to an update or for you to continue on any of your stories, I just, well, would like to know if you plan on continuing.
Thanks!
8/14/2016 c23 mikakima37
DAYUM girl that was some good shit
6/19/2016 c2 The big deal abo
Your awesome I hope you make more chapters
5/17/2016 c21 4nullfreeze
UGH I STILL FUCKING LOVE THIS FIC THANK YOU FOR CREATING IT YOU PERFECT SOUL
2/18/2016 c23 14otakusocial
I really enjoyed this story. Its such a tragic romance right now with Naruto finally looking for Sasuke with her days numbered and Sasuke having been alive all this time just trying to find the only person who he remembers and probably thinks was the love of his life if he only remembered her. Looking forward to other chapters!

Otakusocial
12/25/2015 c1 mikakima37
ugh so good
12/5/2015 c23 2shelwyn
You mostly have my support. Some chapters are idiotic in length. I will sub, if you ever continue I will read.
12/5/2015 c22 shelwyn