for Megrim

7/5/2019 c1 91organanation
So sweet. This is the perfect carry over of the chemistry and caring that is between them.
8/19/2017 c1 Guest
that was beautiful.
1/5/2017 c1 Guest
never knew that sex could help with a migrain.
3/29/2015 c1 13NevadaRose
Clearly, you know the pain of migraine. I wish I'd had someone in my life who was willing to actively care this much for me, but the most I've found is people who let me be in a dark, quiet room. I'm not absolutely sure about the last part of it. Orgasm does release certain endorphins and can definitely effect constricted blood vessels. Maybe. If the timing was just right. Certainly a tender and loving story.
11/30/2014 c1 Barbara lambert
This is one of my favorite stories!
4/29/2014 c1 Guest
I put the edited version here because the full version is a bit spicier and I didn't want to offend anyone who reads here. I know people who have been cautioned before in several genres and I do realize there are many people who don't want to read anything too explicit and I respect that ( not that I think my full version is 'explicit' either). Jlk9506
4/24/2014 c1 Guest
May I ask why this version is edited? The unabridged version is wonderful.
3/18/2014 c1 6Jlk9506
Thank you for the comments! Yes, some might see sex as selfish... But there are scientific studies on the subject and even one that showed up to fifty percent of migraine sufferers had significant relief after an orgasm. I am a sufferer, although Della's symptoms are a compilation of my symptoms and two other friends. Hopefully I portrayed Perry as being completely focused on Della and what was helpful to her. Thanks again.
2/23/2014 c1 36kaleen1212
Sex ... a man's answer to everything! LOL! Nice, short and entertaining.
2/21/2014 c1 25murphycat
Wow. A different angle. One that is not very visible, Perry taking care of Della. Good work
2/21/2014 c1 magpie343
Oh dear. Too real for this migraineur. Wow. Glad she didn't really have them I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Very, very well done.
2/20/2014 c1 Skysea
No way sex after a migrane! He would not be that inconsiderate!
2/20/2014 c1 Barbara Lambert
This was a new version that I have never read before. Completely entertaining!
2/20/2014 c1 5Eternal Crush Haver
Wow, such a lovely, gentle approach to a migraine. Unbelievably tender. Beautifully written.
2/20/2014 c1 6PD4758PW
Your words describing her agony were very powerful! I'm glad he knew how to treat her and ease her pain. Nice story!
17 Page 1 2 Next »