for Burn Together

1/10/2016 c1 5Amidamaru88
- I can't personally say that I would aprove of it 100%, however those two do have special circumstances, ex abandonment issues, and I can see how something might have sprung up, so I'll say that while odd, I could still aprove of it with 70%
- well done
- heh, you tried to hide things however there were small hints about why it wasn't bumblebee
11/15/2014 c1 Tatya1999
Well I wish Lady Luck had chosen bumblebee nor freezer burn instead of incest it was interesting I can't burn them they are only half sisters and love is love but lady luck could have been more forgiving
10/19/2014 c1 2TechKnightEmperor
That was well written! At first I thought, "Oh, it's Enabler!" and then it kept going and I thought, "Is it though?" Then, when it was revealed, I still ended up being surprised somehow! Kudos to your great writing!
2/20/2014 c1 Guest
Wow weird I guess is all I can say at first I thought it was Blake because of the black hair and sneaking away from the airship but I forgot that Rubys hair is only red at the tips you've got a sick mind lol at first I thought she was talking about being gay which personally I don't agree with but I do believe in free will weather god given or otherwise my opinion shouldn't matter nor do I want anyone to be offended by my opinion but incest was a big shocker to me lol
2/20/2014 c1 Fluffy Mexican
Remarkable story. It was well written with a nice twist. Now the bit about incest,well it's not the worst thing in this fandom and it's actually quite endearing how you portrayed the two. For your first fic it's not bad and I'd like to see more stories from you.
2/20/2014 c1 4InfinityTempest
I honestly thought it was Blake that was the subject on Yang's affections. O.o

My turning point was when I read the word 'plushie', which seems so out of place, and by then my mind was just screaming incest at me. I think you might have Matrixed every single one of us with this... Sudden turn of events. Not that it doesn't make for a brilliant story.

Of course, I'm not a very big fan of the RubyxYang pair because I somehow feel that incest is just slightly crossing the line when it comes to ships. But this story is indeed amazing. cx
2/20/2014 c1 3AwnK
Did not see that end coming... good story.
2/20/2014 c1 52Ziirroh
I honestly can't get comfortable with the idea of incest. I won't be bashing on it though, just not a thing I can quite deal with.
The way you wrote this was beautiful and it's tragic knowing the thoughts going through Yang's mind about the whole ordeal. Especially with what she says at the end and how it counters what she's actually thinking. Love knows no bounds, and I guess that makes it something wonderful even if it's something looked down on. Brilliant writing.
2/20/2014 c1 14Army of Grimm
I ONLY DISCOVERED IT WAS ENABLER WHEN THEY KISSED GODDAMN IT I THOUGHT IT WAS BUMBLEBEE.

I'm not such a fan of Enabler, but A to you!