for Everything Eventually Ends

1/11/2020 c1 joelle.h.good
Omgosh I bawled while reading the last half of this. I know Caskett isn’t real. I’m a big girl and learned as a little girl tv was not real. But some tv couples just strike something special and their love stand the test of time. Yes death is sad, but necessary. I’ve buried both of parents. So I understand grief and know how it feels. So sorry for your loss at such a young age. And also to hear your husband is/was sick?
Either way, great read. Great writing.
9/30/2018 c1 Guest
WoW. It is all the sadness and life’s end I do not like. But heaven is bliss. We read only Castle.
3/19/2018 c1 Guest
This was a really wonderfully written story. I'm sitting here unashamedly with tears rolling down my cheeks, that's how beautiful and touching this was. I'm so sorry for the losses you have endured, and thank you for sharing what you did with us.
12/31/2017 c1 Guest
Pancreatic cancer has a low 5 year survival rate because by the time they figure out what they have it is too far advance to treat. I had a close friend die from it and like Rick she died from internal bleeding.
Her cancer was in remission but the bleeding kept reassuring.
12/11/2015 c1 ksatan624
C'est triste, mais émouvant, touchant et délicat à la fois : j'ai beaucoup aimé.
Aimé qu'ils soient "mêlés" dans la même urne pour un "together ; Always".
Sympathique le petit rappel à l'infirmier du 305, et de son fils qui par gratitude s'occupe très bien de Rick.
Vraiment tu as du talent.
7/4/2015 c1 fracas
Thank you for a touching story, I have tears in my eyes.
10/19/2014 c1 Theresa
Your story was very heartfelt overalll.
8/14/2014 c1 GuppyintheOcean
You have written a beautiful, heartfelt, and loving story. I'm so sorry much of it was inspired by personal pain and sorrow which you have endured. Hugs.
8/8/2014 c1 40Ky03elk
Awwww that was sweet even with the heart breaking nature of the subject matter.
thanks
4/1/2014 c1 7CKRose
Thank you for sharing your heart in this story. I'm so sorry you've had to go through this kind of thing. This story although sad is beautiful.
2/20/2014 c1 Anon Reader
I am so very sorry to hear about both your husbands. I can't imagine how difficult that must be. This was a sad, but well-written story.
2/20/2014 c1 Manxkid
very moving
2/20/2014 c1 7Im a Castle fan
This story was amazing. I cried. You rocked this story. You are an amazing writer.
2/20/2014 c1 Guest
So sorry to hear about your spouses. I believe your story and the love it exudes comes from your heart and the love you feel for each. This is a touching tribute to them. Great work.
2/20/2014 c1 6d.roarke
My thoughts are with you. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story.
16 Page 1 2 Next »