for Please Don't Leave

2/5 c6 Denie1943
Absolutely the best version of the events of the grand party. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
1/9 c6 reisova
Nice story
5/14/2020 c6 Clare
Wow! The Baroness has really lost the plot here, fancy er slapping Maria! I didn't expect that. Thank goodness the Captain and Max came to the rescue and a happy ending was soon behind :) Great story!
12/21/2015 c4 7twlightbella
Aww he proposed to maria
12/21/2015 c1 twlightbella
Aww
7/3/2015 c6 5tinkbooklover
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. It was so adorable. I loved it. Love this couple. The bet film of all time. Did I mention I loved it. :)
4/6/2015 c6 58BurningxRedxCaskett
Awwww I love this! I wish we could have seen them tell the children about their new status in the movie...but I suppose it was already long enough lol
3/20/2015 c6 17Consti Grandchester
Wonderful story! I wish you have written the wedding.
8/7/2014 c6 3greysanatomiac007
Love this! :)
8/4/2014 c6 Annette11418
This was so good! I wish you could have wrote the wedding and honeymoon scenes as well :)
5/12/2014 c1 Scot
I love these fics - I took my lovely girlfriend to see the movie on our first date and she loves it as much as me - but we both think the stories show Maria as a cry - baby - she seems to do it in every one - we didn't see that in the movie. My lovely girlfriend looks just like Julie did when she was in the movie - she's every bit as stunning (I mean that babe).
4/5/2014 c6 33augiesannie
though I got behind on reviews, I really enjoyed this story so much and loved the way you bought it to a close. I liked the flirting between them while they waited for the big reveal. Great job!
4/5/2014 c5 augiesannie
never, never can get enough of those post-gazebo moments. loved this version of it!
3/28/2014 c6 3mquest
What a great ending to a lovely story. I loved the picnic idea and the "cloak and dagger" way they surprised the children. Thanks for sharing this with us!
3/24/2014 c6 BrittanyLS