for Please Don't Leave

3/2/2014 c2 24charleybec
Oh... Wonderful chapter! The set-up for the confrontation! I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation...
2/24/2014 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
I read this on the proboards, but as soon as I noticed you put it on here I re-read and now it's going in my favourites. Amazing work as always.
2/23/2014 c1 Jammie13
THis was fantastic! Characterization is awesome!
2/22/2014 c1 BrittanyLS
Brilliant!
2/20/2014 c1 Guest
What a great thing to come home too! I loved this and hope you continue! I would love to know how you feel everything would work out between Georg, Maria, and Elsa!
2/20/2014 c1 Guest
Awwww soo soo sweet!
2/21/2014 c1 LoveJulie35
Great Story!
2/20/2014 c1 8Mypie
Yay for frau Schmit!Oh I could feel his torment while running through the room searching for her
Oh my heart can’t take it when she tells him she can’t leave I loved it. I wanted to scroll down for more. That’s always a good sign.
2/20/2014 c1 24charleybec
I loved reading this again, especially loved how you incorporated "the look" across the room the Maria and Georg share after so long, farewell. Such a lovely story, sigh...
2/20/2014 c1 2som04
Arwwww, so sweet. Loved it. Great work as always.
:) :)
2/20/2014 c1 SevMione23
Utility, u certainly know how to write captivating and beautiful (and lovable, BTW) stories.

In Spanish, my language the is one word you can use to define that: MARAVILLOSO. In English, woderful.

I can't wait for u to publish the next chapter...

XO, Irene
2/20/2014 c1 33augiesannie
thanks so much for posting here! I've always yearned for a look inside G's brain while he's watching them sing. And while I'm not sure I 100% agree with you, I'm glad you tackled the challenge of explaining his behavior in that interaction with Max, it always bothers me. I loved the scene between them, especially "don't leave me" - a huge pivotal moment for G. And love love love that last image of their walking hand in hand back to the villa. So glad you wrote this!
2/20/2014 c1 35lemacd
i still want to know what happens when they get back to the house... elsa, max, party guests, all wondering what happened to him and then he walks in holding the governess' hand (and she's wearing the ugly dress!). if G went after M in the movie, this is how i would totally want it to happen.
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6