for Hunt for Me

8/6/2014 c5 Haruka-Lin-sama
Ho, interesting. I luke the twin plot it's something new to me. I have a question about The Twins. Are they still going to be twins in this story? Because I think that they are reincarnated in Kurapika-Fred and Hisoka -George. You surprised me wheb you added Luna to the story. She is a favourite character of mine.
I don't think I would be able to guess who is who. But I can't wait for the next chapter and them to meet Hisoka,
Lina
7/11/2014 c5 48Angel wolf11021
nice story.
6/30/2014 c5 Eraser-Mist
awesome please update soon
5/4/2014 c2 6Nispedana 2
I see the ages of the charas lol and it reminds me of my own failure to realize Alluka's older than Kalluto LOL. Good thing it was a oneshot (my story w/ Alluka being the youngest) xD
Anyway, this is a good chap and with a cute ending.!

I will read the rest soon
5/4/2014 c1 Nispedana 2
Cool coverimage! Did you make that? That's pretty interesting and pretty much says a lot about your story (assuming this has something to do with a Little Red Riding hood inspired character and the big bag wolf being badass).
I'm not sure about her being the twin of one of the heroes tho (many readers seem to dislike that) and the summary can indeed be improved to attract more audiences (people are seriously picky nowadays). But I think this is a nice pilot chap and off to the next chapter I shall gO!
4/30/2014 c1 moire
Hello. You should think about rewrite your summary because you lost all credibility as a writer when you put "twin", "boy who lived", "soulmate", "reincarnation" in the sale sentence, without any sort of punctuation. Keep going.
2/23/2014 c2 Guest
Allies is older than kalluto. Also, don't the zoladyks prohibit their servants from learning nen?
22 « Prev Page 1 2