for Operation Family Bonds

7/25/2020 c16 Guest
Very well written story
Even if it isn't accurate to the lore because of the early start of this story i love it
3/30/2020 c16 seanfergus516
i thought that tiyang was marred to the chick who is marring wiess's aunt and are you going to continue this story
3/27/2019 c16 xXcrabbycreeperXx
I need you to continue this. I freaking love the homophobic arc in this. I NEED MORE.
10/5/2018 c16 luvnanofate
Like it so far. Well written and thought through. I hope you will complete this story, being as my brother was gay (until his murder in 1995), I am very interested in how you deal with Tai and Annabel's homophobia. And unless Tai was to say hetero's must also keep their affection behind closed doors also, its homophobia! Thanks for your hard work.
Jay
10/5/2018 c1 BloodReaper122
This story is really amazing, can you update the next chapter please!
10/1/2018 c16 6tsubaki410
Kill Taiyang. KILL HIM!
8/24/2018 c16 AniManHuntress
I love this story please update it
6/16/2018 c16 Kayanne
Continua por favor estou esperando a bastante tempo que você poste mais capítulos
5/25/2018 c16 7kyrogue23
I have to say this is getting good but that fact that Tai said that to them was really heartbreaking and this must shatter all respect they have to their dad. When is the next update going to happen?
2/27/2018 c16 22Haley Earthstone
This is a great story, though the reaction of Tai and his girlfriend is heartbreaking. Keep it up and stay shiny.
1/21/2018 c16 BeowolfHunter
I keep coming back to this one, hard not to reread a favorite. I like how you adjusted as the show’s seasons come out. If you find writing to be difficult- stop & do something else for a bit. Watch a movie, play a game, read a book, go on a hike- sometimes writers need a break & often by doing other things they can find inspiration. Don’t worry too much about your readers- we’ll still be here when you’re ready to write again.
1/7/2018 c16 3steelbone532
Enjoying this story! I binged read the story before this and enjoyed it as well! I hope you write more soon!
12/20/2017 c16 7Kamina44
You should have team RWBY confront Annabel about her bigotry. They should admit to her that they are dating each other, and that love has no boundaries.
12/10/2017 c16 H0B013
It has been too long since i have had rouladen. Serve it with spätzle. Yuuum
12/9/2017 c16 Weiss deserves better
I found this story recently and i am loving it so really different and unique from the other rwby fanfics i have read
Intresting route you are going with this as i was expecting trouble with weiss's family and not ruby
I really hope you keep updating this,keep up the great work and see you next chapter :)
264 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »