for Yes

6/16/2018 c1 Brynn Reaper
Ooh I love them! Both of them, but especially Loki. And if I could shapeshift then I would totally sit on people's laps and get strokes lol.
3/7/2016 c1 23Deborahpflover
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing. It's awesome. I love it. The whole gossiping that the goddesses did and they way they clearly didn't approve of Loki was hilarious, and it was so cute how Sigyn was so suprised and confused. Ugh, that cat thing was such a Loki move to pull on her. I mean, you could see it coming from the moment the cat arrived that it would turn out to be Loki, but it was still nice. I love how you wrote their dynamic. They're so adorable. Actually, I loved how you wrote everyone's personality too. And the way Loki proposed to her. Just wow, I'm melting. I'm obviously way too invested in this ship but just lemme have this. It's too perfect, they're SO cute. Great story, I'm a big fan.
8/26/2015 c1 LaylanatorXVII
Oh, yes, I can imagine the look on those chicks' faces when she waltzes in and tells them she said 'yes.' MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
Also, I love how the end of the story ties directly into the title. :-)
Well, off to look at more evidence of how exactly MY Norse Mythology fic is inferior in every way. :-)
Thanks for writing!
8/8/2015 c1 1Mizz Loon
Very clever, I enjoyed reading your story friend. Thanks and chow!
5/19/2014 c1 1Jezebel DeTrazie
What a way to end! So...(and just because I want to make SURE) what's her answer? It's yes, right?
4/11/2014 c1 Guest
Brilliant, I loved it!
2/22/2014 c1 29fantasydancer
Such a beautiful story. I loved how the cat (Loki) dug its claws into her leg when she was basically insulting him. And I laughed out loud when the cat spoke, though I'd had my suspicions. ;)
2/21/2014 c1 Guest
Ha, Freyja still being mad about the necklace was a nice touch. I also liked the animal passage, way to nod to the mythology.
Though I am a bit surprised, and maybe even a little disappointed, that Sigyn never suspected the random cat to be Loki; I mean, it's not like she doesn't know he can shapeshift.