for The Official Unofficial Warriors Fanfiction Guide

6/16/2015 c5 Wolfbreeze
Tigerstar: Hammerclaw
Ferncloud: Shrewpaw, larkkit, hollykit
Talltail, onewhisker, bluefur, blackfoot, raggedpelt
6/16/2015 c5 8dumb of a gun
Hammerclaw;Shrewpaw,
Hollykit, and Larchkit.
Talltail, Onewhisker, Bluefur,
Leopardfur, Blackfoot, Raggedfur
6/16/2015 c4 dumb of a gun
Tadpole;Scrouge, they
have the same dad who is Jake;
Rusty; Smudge
12/17/2014 c3 Dead account - dont interact
How should I name my blue cats? I forgot to mention it in the review before...
12/17/2014 c2 Dead account - dont interact
I disagree a little with the suffix part. It makes sense and this is your guide, but still, Poppyfrost wasnt secretive or evil, I think. Wait! Didnt she have blue eyes? And you forgot -fur and -pelt. So I should name my cat Icyfrost? That name means almost the same thing. Or if the is smart, she should be named Icynose? Or Icyshade, for her sneakiness? Ok, I settled for Icyshade as the name suits her more than Icyflower. Oh, and if my cat is kind? No offense, but I just told my opinion. And it is a great guide, it helped me with lots of things. Actually, the name part is great. I hate when people tell you how not to name a cat, but they say only something like, base it off the cats apperance. And then they ramble on how we should not name the cat. That is pretty unhelpful in MY opinion. I dont want to anger anyone.
11/30/2014 c5 scourge728
hammerclaw
no idea
don't remember don't remember bluefur don't remember blackfoot don't remember also apparently you and a different person have different versions of starkits prophecy because if I remember correctly stargleams father was jayfeather in one version
11/30/2014 c2 scourge728
technically it IS possible for a tortoiseshell tom if it was a born a housecat and then released/escaped at some point
11/13/2014 c5 6Rhodi Wolffe
Hammerclaw
Shrewpaw, Hollykit, Larchkit
Talltail, Onewhisker, Bluefur, Leopardfur, Blackfoot, Raggedpelt
11/13/2014 c2 Rhodi Wolffe
Swiftpaw wasn't Brightheart's brother. His mother was Goldenflower. (Look it up)
8/24/2014 c5 Sagan Catherine Liddel
Hammerclaw.

Hollykit, Larchkit, and Shrewpaw /:

Talltail, Onewhisker, Bluefur, Leopardfur, Blackfoot, Raggedpelt.

This was actually really helpful (: not that I've ever had too much trouble, but I do like to use gray eyes on occasion. It's usually blue-gray, though ._. And I do like more exotic names, but all of my stories are total AU.
8/8/2014 c5 3Spiderweave
Ah, that's so much better! I think I might keep this to rec to people for this last chapter especially. It can be so helpful to see it spelled out in such detail what in every particular is wrong with mary-sues. I also really appreciate your correct use of prophecy and omen with the shooting star part! Seems like all the prophesies these days are completely blatant references that call every cat by name, which is so not how they're supposed to go.

Good guide! And now I am going to have to go look up what Tigerclaw was going to be named, lol. Let's see if I can remember all those leaders: Talltail, Onewhisker, Bluefur, Leopard...fur?, Blackfoot, and Raggedpelt. Pretty sure that's them. ;)
8/8/2014 c3 Spiderweave
Yes, thank you for this, haha. I especially hate the fast-tracked warrior turns into a fast-tracked deputy/leader. Yes, it happened for Firestar, but only because his leader *literally went insane.* There is no other reason for that to happen, haha.
8/8/2014 c2 Spiderweave
So much yes about random-object or things-the-Clans-don't-know-about names. :P One small thing I'd point out is that I don't think Sun- is off limits. Two cats with that prefix immediately jumped into my mind, Sunstar (ThunderClan leader before Bluestar) and Sunstrike (WindClan warrior in the later arcs), and I don't think those two have been retconned like Moonflower was. I was also going to argue about Swift- possibly just meaning that the cat was fast, but then I realized that a queen would have no way of knowing that when her kit is just born, so I guess you are right on that front! ;)
8/8/2014 c1 Spiderweave
Okay, I am so on board with this, except for *one* point under unacceptable coat colors. "A black she-cat with red paws" can totally happen, that's just a minimally red tortie. In fact, if a tortie doesn't have much red at all, the small bits she does have will likely be on her toes. So while it would be highly unlikely for a cat to have four entirely red feet and the rest black, it's still technically possible. I think you were more pointing out the trend of different colored feet, though, which is rather an epidemic among fan-ficcers, so I would probably switch this to "A black she-cat with brown paws," which is actually impossible (as far as I know).

Also (and this is not me finding fault, just telling you about a cool thing that I learned, heh), about male torties, another way they can happen is through chimerism, which is when two male embryos (in this case one black, one red) fuse together in the womb early on and grow into one single cat. I think this instance is actually a more common way to get a male tortie, and it produces a completely healthy cat, unlike the infertility and sickness of an XXY cat (which is the other way to get male torties you described). Still vanishingly rare, though, I think about 1 in 3,000 torties is male, so I am always filled with rage when I read allegiances with like 5 male torties. :P

Anyways, on to the rest, haha.
7/28/2014 c2 Guest
You can use a different Star Clan, you know. Like in my fanfics I use a Sun Clan so Star is acceptable. Blossom should be ginger and white fur.
91 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »