for Demeter At Eleusis

oh good im glad
9/23/2019 c1 LittleAngel2292
This is awesome
9/9/2017 c37 23Leara Bribage
This is quite the fic. WAMP is still my favourite out of all your canon-era fe/éls, but I wonder how far would Fantine tear the fabrics of that universe if she were to do what happened here. I love the focus in the women of Les Misérables, and all the twists that you have made towards their character arcs, especially Valjean's. I have also been re-reading the Brick, so I always find myself smiling at noticing all the nods to that that you have made (especially at WAMPlike omg, there are so many). You use the Hapversion, though? Nonetheless, I find this story really on par with my partiality to WAMP, especially since e/é gets to live. The deaths of Les Amis, Gavroche,the rest stir me, but it was the logical route that their arcs have led them to. I am morose that they won't be able to see the triumph of 1848 you alluded to, yet I find myself rather happy that it progressed consistently. I have read this in a matter of hours since it was so enthralling, and I just really, really like how the otp is more forward. I close this story with great satisfaction. I have but a few queries. Is Fantine's preference for Mademoiselle a slight to Tholomyes? I feel like it is, but I am rather unsure. Why did Musichetta not go as Éponine and Cosette have done? Did Joly and Lesgles persuade her otherwise, or because she thought it better in case they get home wounded so she could tend to them, or because it would have been pointless? I think the first is likely as the two can be gallant, but I think they would have also not minded if she did. At least, not as much as other men would. The second also likely, given her knowledge, but she could have easily done that at the wineshop. I am leaning towards the last because of how wary she was. I am unsure since all of it sounds plausible, given that there is little to know of Chetta. Last query: is Gabriel an allusion to Inge?I really love this story.
6/16/2017 c37 27Yuuki no Yuki
I loved this fic. It was amazing. I do have to question why Fantine kept correcting people to "Mademoiselle" though. I feel like I'm missing the subtext entirely, since all the I hear when she says it is "I am not married, thank you very much."
Anywho, glad you allowed Enjolras to live. And that he and Eponine finally tied the knot ;)
Great fic, again.
9/9/2015 c37 12Wild Concerto
So I finally finished this fanfic, and I'm glad to say it's among my favorites! It was great to see Fantine, Éponine and Cosette actually playing a role on June 6th 1832 and being determinators. Especially Éponine, I thought the relationship with Enjolras was just so beautifully done, since after the battle, she's the one who saves him at the end. Cosette was wonderfully spunky in her own sweet way, and Fantine - brave as always! Anyway, brava!
9/2/2015 c12 Wild Concerto
(I'm cosette-giry from Tumblr) So I finally brought myself to read this fic that had me really interested since it's Fantine-centered: and I have to say I was surprised when I started checking out Les Mis fanfiction there weren't more Fantine-centered fics... Anyway, until now, so far, so good! I love to see a fic where Cosette and Éponine are good friends, and Cosette and Gavroche being siblings is just adorable. Anyway, I will leave a review at the end of this, don't worry (though I'll probably be done in two days because gosh, I'm into it)
3/25/2015 c37 Guest
Amazing! A fanfiction has never made me cry so much but the ending, though bittersweet, made it all worthwhile, It was great to read a story with the ladies as the main focus. Though I wont lie and say I wasn't thrilled with E/E and Marius and Cosette bringing their ridiculous sweetness to the story. I have to say though, Cosette and Eponine and Azrlmas bond to one another was my favorite thing of all, I have a soft spot for girls who have eachothers backs and love eachother so feircely and unconditionally.
198 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »