for The Maelstrom Rages On

2/19/2020 c1 Kingkong101
He says he's not retarded by the way he's acting he is definitely retarded
10/22/2016 c2 9Asuka1920
Please continue!
2/11/2015 c2 12helrio uzugaku
Heh, I'm liking the story so far, can't help but wonder what comes next, I'd really like to see naruto get his nine tails mode before any life changing events occur in the cannon, but I can feel he'll get it eventually so the raw agony of not seeing naruto at his strongest will just make me want to read the story more. Looking forward to the next chapter :).
12/20/2014 c2 RedsnowofKyuubi
Update you lazy ass
12/5/2014 c2 Ninjashooter
When you say Naruto will be paired with a "MysteryGirl", is it going to be an OC or an actual mage that we know of?
12/4/2014 c1 bankai777
will Naruto meet Erza.
12/4/2014 c2 bankai777
will Naruto meet and Natsu.
12/2/2014 c2 avidnarutofan
This is a very nice chapter and is nice and long. While this may seem like a insignificant point, i like the fact that you put in a semi-lazy dragon because i can hardly find that on this sight. I have to admit that this is the only story that has a typhoon dragon so thats a big plus for possibilities could be endless with naruto having multiple base (thats the best word i could think of) dragonslayer elements (wind and water). When Mael felt the presence of a king, was it the king or acnologia or just another very powerful dragon? I like naruto's 'Typhoon Dragon's Uzu Hurricane Bullets' spell. Its sooo powerful. I can't wait to see it in battle. I wonder what level he will be at the end of training? I have to say that i really liked the fact that you added 'The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi' and the picture of naruto's parents. It is a nice touch. Anyway, i really like this chapter. I look forward to the next update. Cheers.
12/2/2014 c1 avidnarutofan
This is a nice chapter and is of a decent length. I have to say that the reunion of naruto and his parents was very heartfelt and touching especially the naruto and kushina part. It'll be interesting to see naruto using both chakra and magic. That'll cause a big surprise when other mages see this. I couldn't help but laugh at naruto's obliviousness even when he was giving mai compliments. Anyway, this was a good chapter. Cheers.
12/1/2014 c2 TheTansFriend02
Typhoon Dragon Slayer Magic is totally awesome. Great job so far.
11/29/2014 c2 SHADOWNINJAMASTER
Awesome story I hope you continue
11/29/2014 c2 Guest
O, will naruto learn the hiraishin, his fathers signature
11/29/2014 c2 1LordGhostStriker
Naruto x Kami? please say yes
11/27/2014 c2 Habu2010
Great chapter please update soon
11/27/2014 c2 Umbra.Venator
hmmm not too bad, a few spelling mistakes here and there, pairing wise, Juvia could work after all Typhoon Dragon slayer Water mage :)

Keep up the good work! :)
28 Page 1 2 Next »