for Golden Eyes

12/22/2017 c2 Luo
I'm sorry, but you don't need to post your life online. We have enough of it on other forms of social media. There IS something called over sharing, do you know what it means? Also, it's never a good idea to have sex out of wedlock, it just causes problems. Problem number one: man leaves woman; two: women gets a. pregnant, b. heartbroken, c. gets some form of sexually transmitted disease, or d. all three; three: women raises child as single mother; four: destroys the life she might have had; and five: almost always ends up poor. Sorry if that's harsh, but it's true. Hope you and you child are happy, now I must bid you adieu,
-Luo
9/24/2017 c2 12Ennael
... or not. I'm sorry i can't read the continuation, but i'm happy for you and i hope your life get even better from now :)
9/24/2017 c1 Ennael
Nah, for "tears no longer run" it's "Les larmes ne coulent plus". If you say "Les larmes ne s├Ęchent plus" thi is the opposite :)
Hey, good chapter! I'm gooing to read the continuation as soon as i can!
12/10/2016 c2 MadWomanWithABlueBox
It almost sounds like you have the potter luck. Just without most of the good luck. well I hope you stay happy. If you ever have any spare time and you have nothing to do, ( unlikely with Harry, but still) many you could finish this story. Have a happy life.
9/27/2016 c2 5booklover41
Not sure you will ever read this but now that while I shall miss your writing I am glad you are happy with your life. There needs to be more people like you. People willing and the see the blessing in any situation. I wish to be more like you.
Have a wonderful life and give your kid a hug for me.

~Brian
9/15/2016 c2 kyubbi lover 98
Pleas post if someone adopts the story please.
Good luck with your kid they can be a handful.
9/9/2016 c2 9DarkenedRose24
Aw~ happy for you! I bet little Harry is adorable.
9/9/2016 c2 KaiTheKid
I wish you the best of luck. Harry sounds delightful and you deserve all the happiness you can get.
9/9/2016 c2 4Phoenixya
Good luck in motherhood
9/9/2016 c2 ZyteWCDb
Hey it's cool, everyone has their own life outside the Internet, and if anyone demands that ya ignore said personal life, that guy is an ass hole plain and simple. Good luck with your kid btw. If ya deside to get back to writing fanfics that's great, but that's your decision to make and yours alone. Ya could try being an author though, not a fanfic author but a legit one that makes their own stories, just an suggestion. That is all I have to say, dunno if this'll help but I hope it does. Zyte out.
9/9/2016 c2 16Child of Dreams
(groans in annoyance)
Why?
9/2/2016 c1 Guest
I love this, can he grow with the undertaker, who was the demon? Will he meet Sebastian and Ciel?
11/14/2015 c1 58randomplotbunny
This is brilliant! I'd love to see more. Maybe Harry recuperating at the Undertaker's place and paying the man back for his help with tastier 'dog' biscuits, relearning his magic- without a wand this time as in this World he doesn't need one and can channel it through his will to do so much more than before- meeting Ciel and Sebastian for the first time, possibly going to work for the Earl(an under-butler?), Grell and his... advances. :-) Just so many possibilities!
6/5/2015 c1 Guest