FanFiction.Net
for i will try to love you

3/30/2016 c1 bitchymalfoy
I'm a bit late in reviewing, aren't I?
Sorry for that.
I really liked this story, the style and dynamics were epic. But the first reviewer was right! Stella is SUCH a Mary-Sue in my opinion-there is no, no way she could be that perfect, even to a lovesick Peter.
10/20/2015 c1 48x Bout as Stable as the Wind x
well. I absolutely fell in love with this. I usually hate OC's but god...
not only the plot, and the story of this and memories will haunt you, but your writing dynamics. breathtaking and captivating. well done!
8/22/2014 c1 6glamgirl16
And once again you have written words that bring tears to my eyes. This beautiful work of yours is simply that. Beautiful. Never stop writing because your writing will impact people. Keep up the good work.
8/8/2014 c1 3ofjamesandlily
Fuck you you did it again why must you be so creative and good at writing? This was probably-no definitely the best thing I ever read. I just I can't its so cute I love peter and Stella but its so sad too I just bye
7/28/2014 c1 AlyLovesPeterPan
I have absolutely no oneshot was beautiful in every single way. Bravo! Bravo! The way you captured everything was so..so lovely! You have moved me to tears!
6/26/2014 c1 4goodbyerin
This is so sad and touching.
3/10/2014 c1 5Dreamer-Girl96
Brb crying over this and its companion piece.
OHMYGOD THESE STORIES HAVE DESTROYED MY FEELS AND MY HEART HURTS. LITERALLY CRYING
Just...wow. Incredible writing. You have a gift!
3/9/2014 c1 12Rosalie.rock
Really good
I nearly cried reading it
2/22/2014 c1 1FandomsUnite98
This was just as beautiful as the other one...
2/22/2014 c1 1Into The Skies
This, really means a lot to me. *Sob*
2/22/2014 c1 Guest
Pff, It's a stupid story, Wendy is Peter's rue love, I don't understand why people write about fucking Mary-Sue