for Letters From the Dead

5/5 c4 Betty
I’m a mother, grandmother and Aunt to very special family members who have various degrees of autism. Thank you for the Abraham character. I just started this story. My day is busy taking care of my daughter. So it will take me time to finish this. I’m already hooked. I like Dean hurt/comfort stories, and I don’t like what Sam said to Dean at the end of The Purge.
7/19/2018 c20 Lady Oh Maggie
This was a good fudging story dude! That was epic and emotional and just a ride that was enjoyable! Well friggin' done!
1/30/2018 c20 ngregory763
This was so amazing! I was glued to this story, stealing quiet time to read whenever I could. What an fantastic job with the hunt and demon. Two thumbs up and several tears for Doris! I seriously loved the angst, anger and fear riding in the boys heads and hearts. *standing ovation*
1/8/2017 c2 cebxtra
Wow... Such amazing writing! The detailed but original way you have to describe situations or thoughts is very entertaining. You have a new fan! Keep it up!
9/2/2016 c20 4sunshine102897
MY MOM TOLD ME DORIS LIVED. BUT SHE LIED. What a cruel cruel world this is. My heart is broken. My face is tear stained. The boys thank God get their crap together BUT AT WHAT COST. Doris. The female Bobby Singer. Agh she was fantastic. Thank you so very much for this story. Pass me a tissue.
3/17/2016 c20 Maylenchen
Thanks for this great Story.
I really like it and it would have been a nice solution to the Episode.
Although the ending was sad, it was really well written, especially the thoughts and interactions of an between the brothers.
3/14/2016 c20 2whumpluvr
Really enjoyed this :) thank you!
2/16/2016 c19 3littlenightbirdy
this is masterpiece
1/16/2016 c20 ThatLoser
Ok, didn't ask for an emotional roller coaster but thanks. Really, it's not like I needed my heart anyways... I'm kidding, in all honesty, I love your story! Not only was the plot enrapturing and tragic and heartwarming, but your verbose language and fluidity throughout the story made it all the more enjoyable. You took an episode and a moment that broke my heart on the show, and you recreated an entire story. Furthermore, your story actually made sense and brought out emotion.

But I do have a question, when Dean first went to the hospital, there was the moment where the ICU doors weren't working properly. I felt like that was somehow significant to the story, since you made a point if addressing it multiple times, so I stored the information for later. But now I've finished the story, and I'm still not quite clear on the intent of that moment? Was it simply for imagery's sake? Or was it a premonition that I missed the explanation of?

I know you wrote this story almost 2 years ago, so the chances of you seeing this, much less replying, are extremely slim, but in case you do happen to read this, please feel free to dm me. But overall, I just wanted to congratulate you on a story well done and encourage you to keep writing.
10/23/2015 c4 110LeeMarieJack
Dean gets to have a good time before you kick the crap out of him. Do I understand this correctly?
10/23/2015 c3 LeeMarieJack
What a lovely time our run-away is having. I hope it doesn't come as a great shock when he realizes where ever you go , there you are and your problems come along with you.
10/22/2015 c2 LeeMarieJack
So in your universe Dean runs away. I'm wondering just how Sam will take tis. I guess I'm going to find out fairly soon, right?
10/11/2015 c20 4cfccfc
Brava, water4willow. Yes, you made me cry. Yes, I wish it had ended differently, but it was yours and Doris' tale so my wishes don't and shouldn't count. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
10/11/2015 c13 cfccfc
You made me laugh out loud with that last line, "Yeah, they should have waited for Sam." Uh, yeah! :-D
10/11/2015 c5 cfccfc
Enjoying this more than you could know. Thanks for sharing.
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »