for The Man Who Would be Winged

7/21/2020 c1 38vrskaandrea
I hate you right now.
7/21/2020 c1 5Franki3W
Hahahahaha, I'm not into Destiel, but man, this was funny!
I should stop reading, I'm still at work, but I'm hooked. You literally just turned my frown upside down!
LOVE your fics! Have you ever considered doing this full time as a job?
6/13/2015 c1 5LyleRay
that was great. So funny,. I'm laughing out loud and someone here thinks I've lost my mind.
3/29/2014 c1 110LeeMarieJack
Very funny. Always keeping your mind on the details. Poor Cas, all tangled up and abandoned.
3/16/2014 c1 Georgia
This is the second time I have read this, and it gets funnier every time. Cas's head smacking the horn... Love still... Make another one?
2/28/2014 c1 TwoSisters1213
Well damn I was hoping for something exciting but nooooo... damn pie...and the stupid wings.
2/23/2014 c1 22flutterby cupcake
I love it ... Although I think Dean would be Cas' bitch, given half the chance. They barely even kissed :( but you did the scene well, because it was kinda hot, and still funny, and very in character.

But in my head, it's now sexy times in the motel.
2/22/2014 c1 79Lampito
We need to name a new genre for this one: Destiel For People Who Don't Like Destiel. There, that trips off the tongue.
2/22/2014 c1 Georgia
I was about to get squicked out. But this was fantastic. Please more one shots. I loved the imagery of the wings and the honking horn. I laughed all the way to the end.