for Where I Stood

4/30 c11 Crazygir1l01
I’m crying! I don’t get to see the baby! I wish you continued but I know life can be terrible so... if something happened in your life to stop writing this beautiful story I hope it got better in the end and wish you the best!
That being said please come back I want to read more!
4/19 c11 Gigi
I really hope this story isnt like abandoned. Cuz it's pretty good so far and I really hope that she eventually reveals that she's magical. I hope ya get them to name her Lily (any middle name) Potter-Mikaelson. I also hope she really can undo the werewolves curse that made them only human on the full moon.
4/3 c11 JTFLAM
dommage qu'il n'y a pas de suite car l'histoire est prenante et bien faite !
1/18 c11 jgood27
Love this story and cant wait to read more, please update
12/27/2019 c10 angela340278
I really hope you continue. She can reveal her past to the Originals and mentor Devina. It'll be nice for the characters to interact in New Orleans and the wizarding world.
12/1/2019 c11 TeddyBlake
I want to read more of this story. It's quite interesting !
Will you update it someday ? pretty please ?
11/6/2019 c11 sdfghshs
great story, thank you ;)
can't wait for more.
please continue
will she become a vampire and have her magic back in full power?
more please
8/26/2019 c11 HelsFallenAngel
Love what had been written so far. Will there be an update soon or has it been dropped?
7/9/2019 c11 2crimson hearts
i just finished reading this story again and i am realy hoping that this story will be continued and updated soon. i am a bit hesitant with how weak she has been but seeing as how she has been hurt due to the horcrux it is understandable. but i do hope that since she is pregnant with a magical hybrid baby she will heal soon. would love to see a bad ass helena kicking everyones ass. maybe know klaus down from his high horse so he knows he cant just get away with doing whatever he wants. so pls update soon. thanks.
4/21/2019 c11 Guest
I’m so sad it’s 2019 and no more updates
3/16/2019 c11 Avathar
I really liked the story Helena is great and I love how she's developing bonds with each of the mikaelsons. I hope we see more of Helenas magic and I can't wait for her to reveal everything about herself. I also hope they'll be more canon deviation as it does follow the storyline of the show quite a bit, I can see larger deviations in season 2 with freya and dahlia. Your a great writer and I can't wait for more.
2/26/2019 c11 Cokecolapandas
I love how smooth your story runs. I hope you continue it
1/13/2019 c11 ryuuraidernight
Please update
9/22/2018 c9 Dezzi95
What does she mean it doesn't seem like she lost her magic? I've been wondering why she hasn't been using her magic like I though so what the hell happened to it?!
9/20/2018 c11 NatalieLynn
Great story so far! I see it's been quite a while since you updated it last. I hope all s well with you and that your muse for it returns soon and inspires you to complete it.
420 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »