for Gundam Wing: Lethal Beauty

2/13/2019 c52 2couragechild
Oh my god! What a cliffhanger! Was everyone in the car? Can't wait for the next update... with Thiana in the hospital and Relena probably injured... Heero is time to come back! I hope he will... I hope you will update soon. It's getting better and better! xD till next time!
12/27/2018 c51 1miki725
omg this update was a great Xmas present! I can't wait for the next.. literally so please update soon! I only follow very few stories so whenever I get a notification, I read the moment I can! excited to see what comes next...
10/14/2018 c49 2couragechild
oh my god! Thiana surrendered herself... Serene so far seems okay but she's still in danger.. and Heero seems to be in trouble too! Is he going to be injured?! what a suspense! All the pieces are coming together... I hope Heero and Relena will reunite and I think that will be soon... right? What a way to close my day! Thank you so much! I hope you will update soon! It's getting better and better! xD
8/1/2018 c46 couragechild
This is exactly what I needed this morning! Nice and done! Finally Relena realized her mistake regarding Kelvin! He went too far! I was 100 % sure that he is not so innocent as we think. I hope they will find more evidence against him. Although I am so happy that Relena realized her mistake I can't say that I don't worry about her. I don't think that Kelvin will quit so easily. He will try to do something. Lastly, I hope that Heero will find more info about his past and then somehow reunite with Relena. Although I wouldn't mind Relena finding out about Heero's redhead friend. She will get jealous. Thanks for this update! Can't wait for another chapter! xD
7/13/2018 c45 couragechild
Relena get away from this nonsense! Break up with him! Go find Heero! xD
6/12/2018 c44 9Kim Moon
No! Heero don't move on! Hope they get a chance to talk things out soon!
6/2/2018 c44 Guest
No! Heerooo! Don't "move on." Why can't he and Relana just connect? Relena especially needs to wake up about Kelvin. She is stronger than this! Hope to see these 2 talking soon.
5/31/2018 c44 2couragechild
I was so happy when I saw the notification e-mail! Finally Relena begins to come back to her senses... and admits that she's in love with Heero and misses him terribly! I think that she is going to break up with Kelvin soon who is not so innocent as we think. I have a hunch that he's behind the murders and the hijacking.
I think Serena begins to open up and comes closer with Trowa. Maybe in some of the next chapters will see sth...?
And finally another scene with Heero! I really miss him. I hope we will see more of him in the next chapters. Now that Relena is going to break up with Kelvin Heero finds someone? Oh dear god.. but it would be very interesting to see what happened between him and that redhead. Perhaps it was just an innocent conversation and nothing more.. Perhaps... Update soon pl! Till nect time! xD
5/11/2018 c43 Guest
Wow! Things are becoming tense in Relena's circle. Kelvin is definitely emotionally abusive/ controlling, and I'm hoping Relena breaks free soon because she is definitely not weak! I also hope that she and Heero reunite soon!
5/8/2018 c43 couragechild
I was sure that between those two Trowa would be the first starting develoving feelings for his comrade... Maybe Serena too but she more introverted so we have to wait and see!

Although I have wanted Zechs to punch that stupid Kelvin I had to admit the circumstances were not the ideal. Too public and that would do a lot of damage for Relena's image. Come on Relena! Break that stupid spell and be free. Go and find Heero! Good chapter! Can't wait for more! xD
11/12/2017 c41 couragechild
Glad that the Peacecrafts are back together. I wonder if Relena will have a conversation with her brother and confess at him about her feelings towards her boyfriend or maybe... Heero. Come on Relena wake up girl! You are losing weight, focusing too much on your work. You are even depressed and you don't enjoy Kevin's company. Don't push it anymore! Go find Heero!

Serene and Trowa? that would be interesting to see. ;-) Hope you update soon!
11/10/2017 c41 Lovefreely17
Awesome brother and sister reconciliation between Relena and Zechs. Now that marquis family will be spending the night at Relena’s mansion, wouldn’t it be interesting to see what would happen if Heero just happened to casually show up to see Relena and just happened to spend the night as well? ;)
7/11/2017 c39 couragechild
Yes! Finally a clue, a reflection on Heero's side! I wish to see more of Heero's part but of course there are other people you want to focus in your story. I think the conversation between Heero and Duo is one of the best parts in this chapter. Heero confessed not only that he has strong feelings for Relena but he doesn't go back because he thinks that Relena had made her choice plus it hurts him to see her with Kelvin. He is in love with her. I hope Relena will realize soon her mistake with Kelvin and that she will learn where Heero is and go after him. Maybe Duo can help in this part. Or Thiana. ;-) Hope we wiil see more 01xR interactions... romantic ones! - xD
7/11/2017 c39 Guest
FINALLY we get some reflection on Heero's part regarding Relena. Their separation is truly killing me (as it is for Heero). Duo said everything I'd like to say to Heero. He needs to fight for her (duh)! I really hope we can see more HxR interactions in future chapters soon. Having said that, I love the dynamic between Heero and Duo. It's always entertaining. Similarly, the exchange between Relena and Dorothy is also quite funny.
4/2/2017 c36 Guest
Yay! I'm so glad there was an update! I'm hoping that Relena snaps out of Kelvin's spell, gets a make over, and vocalizes her feelings to Heero! The suspence always kills me. Lol.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »