for PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS STORY

4/24/2019 c1 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:

You need to put your announcement at your profile or in your most recently uploaded chapter in any of your stories as an author's note. Please do not disturb the story section with a story that's nothing but non-story related material.
2/23/2014 c1 Leila
You can go on regular internet and search the name or what the story is about. Trust me! It's much much easier and faster!
2/23/2014 c1 6GrimFWaters
Sorry, I don't know what it is. I would recommend putting the key words into the search bar and using the filters to find it.
2/23/2014 c1 Debbie in S. Florida
Are you thinking of "With Teeth" by TalulaBlue? Here's the summary: Edward is a 27-year-old alcoholic/addict struggling with his recovery. Bella is a 23-year-old who's moved back home after college. This fic chronicles how they meet, fall in love, and struggle with the complexities of their relationship. Not nearly as maudlin as it sounds (I hope).

I don't think it's on FFn anymore, but if this is the one you're looking for, I'll be happy to share the copy I have with you! Oh, I just checked and it's still posted on Twilighted, if you're registered there. Just search for her name under authors and it's the only story she has posted there.