FanFiction.Net
for Feel with your heart (continued)

3/1/2014 c1 ArikaHikari
Thanks for informing me... I was waiting for more updates... I'm still ur loyal reader... Still waiting for more updates... i wanna know wat happen next... what will kaname do.. though i got the feeling he'll still b loyal to Zero and wud never ever hurt Zero... I can't wait for more updates... hehehehee... i favorited ur story...
2/28/2014 c1 anavidreader
Hi. I just want to let you know that i like this story, at first. But then, when i keep reading it, my heart feels heavy. Why? because it became too depressing. Why do you keep hurting my favorite characters, zero and kaname? readers that like kanamexzero want stories about love, comfort, family and all positive emotions. We dont want to read about them getting hurt for like, 15 chapters. Im aftaid that if i read the next chapter, youll hurt them more. And i think thats why you get less review. Try putting on a chapter that is light/ comforting or even better, a chapter that shows strength of our favorite characters. Im not trying to flame you. I just want you to know how depressing you make me feel when you keep on going about hurt on your chapters.
2/27/2014 c1 Guest
Let Sara die the most painful death!
2/27/2014 c1 Artemis
Omg you're killing me. Can't wait to read what is going to happen although my heart is filled with dread.
2/25/2014 c1 8irmina
This is getting more interesting. I salut Kaname for sacrificing so much for Zero, divorcing him must be the most painful sacrifice. But he has to do it to weaken Sara. I wonder who is stronger, Zero who has Kaname's heart or Sara who has been absorbing his power for four months. I hope by the time of the fight Kaname has transferred enough poison to Sara so she won't be as strong and Zero can kill her.

I don't know what to think of Takuma. It's good that he wants to kill Sara but he wants to kill Kaname too. His way of loving Zero is different than Kaname's. I guess that's what a jealous second wife would do to keep his position at the top.

I admire Zero for not suspecting Takuma and not believing what he said about why Kaname divorced him. I am glad Zero understood Shirabuki's power hungry for Kuran and she had forced Kaname into sex. And Zero right away turned to bats to keep his promise.

Oh I really hope Kaname won't have to stab Zero at the fight, by then hopefully the poison already spread to her system and Zero could kill her.
2/25/2014 c1 Guest
Sara is cunning. I hope Zero will kill her and bring Kaname back.
2/25/2014 c1 Herc-Ran
well actually I don't like this story at all
I'm in love with it _
I have always loved the notification that comes with a new update :)

but I'm concerned this timeline appears so dark how would it end in a happy ending?
AND DON'T TELL ME THERE IS NO HAPPY ENDING FOR THIS ONE O_O

I'm afraid that happy ending is a must in this one so please to update sooner and make a happy ending where kaname is happy with zero once more ok?
2/25/2014 c1 nt52
Love ur story! there is so much angsty in it that u feel rly suffocated:D And i mean who doesn't love submissive Kaname? But i hope Zero will get smarter and rescue his princess soon!
2/25/2014 c1 7NamikazeMia
i hate kaname, sorry but i hate him, go zero!
2/24/2014 c1 Guest
Keep up the good work
2/24/2014 c1 Atikah14DC
This story become so twist, I never think Takuma keep so many secrets. Will Zero manage to get Kaname back, before too late. Maybe he will kidnap him at the wedding. Hehe :)
well it's good, thx.
2/24/2014 c1 Guest
Continuing to write this type of story is the main reason for the lack of reviews. This story is simply disgusting in every possible way.
2/24/2014 c1 Sylvain V
phew... you won't believe how glad I felt when finding out that this story is going to be continued. I've always loved zero/kaname, and all of your stories are wonderful and especially 'Feel'. very touching and my heart ached while reading it. could you please continue the other stories too? all of them are really great!
2/24/2014 c1 Pheonixs1518
yay another chappie! Poor zero (.
2/24/2014 c1 ben4kevin
i'm glad your continuing.
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »