for The Truth is Out There

9/16/2015 c1 Elysian0729
Whoa... that's so epic! How did that plot come in your mind? Amazing! I can't get enough of your stories.
Also, it's really IC and funny at the same time how Ben calls him dude while confessing. I also loved the parts with Gwen and Azmuth .Those were such truths.
11/19/2014 c1 2MySweetYaoi49
awww! This is my answer to almost every BRooken Fafic ever made. yet there is no other way to say how cute these two are. X3
4/1/2014 c1 6MarcelineFan
Who calls someone 'dude' when they tell that someone that they're in love with that someone?
3/20/2014 c1 115jessica499499
I love this more and more every time I read it. I adore the thought process you put behind this and how you wrote Ben. Great work! I hope you write tons more Ben/Rook just like it!
3/4/2014 c1 Vanessa Masters
AQUUEEL! I Love this, you gotta write more BenxRooK! _
2/28/2014 c1 star13
ha yeah ill have to agry with azmuth an ideot thing thats so ture thanks ben want more update soooon bye love ben10 and you :)!
2/24/2014 c1 64Kira Sema
I loved this! :D Try watching some TV or something that might give ya some ideas. XD How do you think I got the idea for my BRoken story Amnesia? I was watching SpongeBob. XD Here's an idea I was planning on using that might help ya out if ya want to use it: Maybe Rook comforting Ben over his fears, Peacocks and Clowns if ya didn't know. I have other ideas but they are a little more personal so I'll hang onto them. x3 Hope to see you write more BRoken or Ben and Rook friendship soon! :D