for The Nightsaber

5/17/2020 c21 Red-Hag
This was a very good story ! Nice plot, realistic reactions, strong emotions, well described and structured ! It was yummy to read it ! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us !
5/15/2020 c21 Lazagna
What a glorious story! Loved every bit of it! Thank you!
4/21/2020 c21 DSRiddle
I despise you for leaving it there. Please get back to this. I want to see how it all turns out in the end.
2/3/2020 c21 Lsviolin
AH-MA-ZING literally the beat troll fix I’ve ever read! So so so sweet and it hits all the right notes!
12/20/2019 c21 Just a rando
Read this in one sitting. I loved it! Very sweet and would recommend.
10/17/2019 c21 DFTWW
Was so great, read it start to finish. Was one of the best things I read. I recommend it a lot!
10/13/2019 c21 Guest
Love this story so much I spent all my time reading it and didn’t review!
Love his character very sweet and nurturing her to health. Happy that they found each other but two years omg I about died. Love it
9/18/2016 c21 Ryan
Excellent story, unique well thought out idea that was excecuted brilliantly. Hope to experience more of your work!
2/26/2016 c21 1Dee-em-elle
Perfect story is perfect 3
11/21/2015 c21 11MelanaAdara
I've really enjoyed reading this. I love stories like this with unexpected twists and happy endings. But is this the end? Or will there be more?
5/24/2015 c21 LittleLadyGrey
Not to sappy, absolutely loved this story. An instant favorite.
4/13/2015 c21 61Ihsan997
Omg omg omg omg no not too sappy! It was just right!

This was such a great story, words cannot express. Loved it beginning to end. The characters, the plot, everything. These two seem like they will make it work out, no matter what.

Will there be an epilogue of fluffiness showing how they live together?
4/13/2015 c20 Ihsan997
Yaaaaay! Good that she did tell him what an ass he was, but also that they made up in the end!
4/13/2015 c19 Ihsan997
Considering how much he hurt her, she did well for herself. No family but a respected position, not psrtaking in war, using her skills to help the world.

And then they found each other!
4/13/2015 c18 Ihsan997
Wow, a year and a half? You do know how to build heartache and suspense. I hope they find each other!
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »