for The Nightsaber

11/11/2014 c11 3Rio's Desire
I am enjoying this story immensely, I wish I had been sent an email when it was updated, I am so pleased to see there are so many more chapters now!
11/11/2014 c10 Rio's Desire
Hahaha this is too good!
11/7/2014 c16 2Skyshattered
Best chapter!
9/13/2014 c21 little-red-wolf-5793
No, it definitely wasn't too sappy, it was lovely! Can't wait for the next chapter, love this story!
8/16/2014 c20 1zeija
Finally! This couldn't have happened better!
8/15/2014 c21 Hybrid-Entity
Looking forward to seeing the reactions both the Horde and Alliance members :D
8/12/2014 c21 Nireida
I have mixed feelings right now.. On the one hand, I feel that it was perfectly done, but on the other I still want more to read. That said, this is one of my favorite fics. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. c:
8/12/2014 c21 8I'mNotShortI'mFunsize
Nngh. Sorry for not posting a review sooner. I went camping, so I didn't have access to a computer for a few days. Thank you so much for the mention though. :D

I am so pleased with how this story has turned out. Their meeting after two years apart seemed just right, and the sex scenes were nice without going over-board. You wouldn't believe how many badly-written M stories there are with mature moments that take up what seems like twenty pages. It's gotten to the point where I generally don't click on "M" anymore unless it's a horror story or something.

Anyways, it was nice to see them talking again and catching up. I loved how Arolei completely exploded at him when they were finally alone. For some reason, the words seemed to remind me of a certain scene in The Incredibles... :P Nevertheless, excellent writing as always, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Ciao.
8/11/2014 c21 4nashiro
-flips a table-
-demands you write more-
this is just so wonnnnderful and beautiful and :dDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
8/11/2014 c20 nashiro
this is so beautiful
it's like
damnnnn
DAMN.
10/10
would read if published
8/10/2014 c21 Rakjo
awww finally , love the fic awesome work
8/9/2014 c20 Rakjo
YISSSS finally good job
8/8/2014 c20 1Uthul
Can't wait for the next chapter. In regards to the a/n in the beginning a cliff hanger is a very good way to capture the attention of readers when I write books (not fanfics) I usually end several chapters with a huge cliffhanger, they're amazing weapons in an authors arsenal
8/8/2014 c20 walksinstarlight
Oh man, what a chapter! Soo glad to see them finally together, it's been a long time coming :) the past few chapters have definitely been "page turners" for me! I'm excited to read more of their story!
8/7/2014 c20 2El.Oh.Vee.Ee
That was beyond beautifully done. C:
134 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »