for The Nightsaber

8/1/2014 c17 8I'mNotShortI'mFunsize
And so the truth comes out. I really enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the awesome work!

P.S. Zen, you should feel bad you jerk! xD
8/1/2014 c17 3The-Cozy-Dormouse
This story is so good. I really hope you'll keep writing, as I can't wait to find out what happens next.
8/1/2014 c17 roguekittiekat
Torture us more!
7/31/2014 c10 1zeija
I love how creative this story is! Not pure smutt but enough sexual tension to keep it interesting. I also appreciate the quick updates. Keep it up!
7/31/2014 c16 2El.Oh.Vee.Ee
Holy sweet mother of tits it's about time. I was so goddamn excited to find that you'd updated not once, but THREE times since I last checked and that the long awaited reveal had finally come. Aaagh.I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Please update soon, I'm dying here.
7/31/2014 c16 8I'mNotShortI'mFunsize
So good. I am thoroughly enjoying this tale you've managed to spin. I'll keep this review short since it's late, but keep it up! I look forward to more.
7/29/2014 c16 Rakjo
FINALLY and now i have to wait to the next chapther for the confromtation DAMN you are evill with dem cliffhangers
7/28/2014 c16 Guest
Ah! Now there's that long-awaited chapter! Definitely well written. Poor Zen too shocked of words for Minutes! XD
7/28/2014 c16 roguekittiekat
I can imagine Lar'ja is going to sniff her and be just fine because cuz she smells the same and think Zen is an idiot too lol.
7/28/2014 c16 4Kintaraheart
... HURRY AND POST. Suspense... it is killing me.
7/28/2014 c16 4nashiro
OH MY GOD.
I LOVE YOU.
7/27/2014 c15 Guest
Awesome chapter like all the others. I hope Zen remembers his attachment to the saber even when he finds out she is really a Night Elf. Can't wait for the next chapter
7/27/2014 c15 roguekittiekat
I dont think its too dark it feels very natural for the way its progressing. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
7/27/2014 c15 nashiro
can I politely ask you to reveal Laur-ke as a night elf because kjagfg the suspense is killing me
7/22/2014 c14 Rakjo
aaaawww you cant leave me hanging like that YOU EVIL PERSON god dammit ... i hate you in this moment
134 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »