for OUT

10/6/2020 c3 I'mReadingAndEnjoying
It's such a great story
3/30/2014 c3 beth peschke
Great story what happens next
3/25/2014 c3 14leahloahla
Another pretty good chapter! The sentences are good, though you could use some paragraphs.
3/24/2014 c3 rmpcmfan
Well she has a place to stay for now and very kind people to help her out. She still has a long road ahead of her but I think with Derek's support she may just make it.
3/24/2014 c2 annigirl09
Glad Morgan found her, she needs a warm place to sleep, and she's pregnant too, so she needs food
3/24/2014 c1 annigirl09
is Emily pregnant? poor girl just got kicked out on the street
3/24/2014 c2 2Elissa Mndz
This is so good, I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/24/2014 c3 2Lexie4MP
Awwwww I loved it
great chapter... The morgan Family are the best! Cant wait for the next chapter!

Update soon
3/13/2014 c2 14leahloahla
The plot is great, really original and intriguing. I'm really interested to see where you go with this. Your writing isn't bad, it all makes sense, you just need to work on your punctuation. I'm glad you're looking for a beta and if you want, I can help you.
3/13/2014 c2 rmpcmfan
Lucky Derek came along and decided to help her. Keep going this is getting good.
3/13/2014 c2 7princess007
Really like the story :) if you want to I could beta it, if you're still looking for someone, that is :D
3/13/2014 c2 2Lexie4MP
omg poor Emily but I'm glad that Derek is helping her!
Who is the baby's father?

please... Update soon
3/13/2014 c2 14CriminalOncer
It's good you are getting a beta. The story is already very good but a beta would make the format much better. It would make it easier to understand. I love the concept of this story! Update soon!
2/28/2014 c1 29lizzabet
This sounds like a really good story! However, you should probably try to proofread it a couple of times yourself because your punctuation is pretty bad. Almost a whole paragraph can come like one sentence. If it's hard to see you might wanna get a beta to just help you with that:)
You should definitely continue to write though. I really want to know what'll happen:)
2/27/2014 c1 14CriminalOncer
Aww! This is so sad. I can't wait till you bring Derek in! This is a very interesting idea and I can't wait to see where it goes! Update soon!
22 Page 1 2 Next »