for Welcome to my world

4/27/2015 c9 Max
These have been GREAT 9 chapters! I truly enjoyed reading this! I really-really do hope you'll get the time to finish the story. I have no doubt you have the ideas and the talent! In fact I think you develop the "sensitive" side of the characters better than say Nora Roberts (since I think you care for them more) and the suspense part is on par with L. Child and D. Brown. I would not hesitate paying for your book the same as I would pay for theirs! I empathize with the characters you developed WAY more than with the ones depicted in the show. Thank you for what you do!
10/31/2014 c8 MerryMayHam
Just now found you posting to this story again and that make me happy. Thanks and looking forward to the next chapter.
10/29/2014 c8 13kay.hayden
Nice to see this story is going again as I was totally enjoying for the update and love the direction you are taking. Now for Eyal and Danielle little show it should be interesting.
10/29/2014 c1 Guest
So you came back! Really like your Eyal and Annie. It's nice that you are making Eyal and Auggie help each other out. Anxious to read how Danielle is going to react to Eyal being her lover that should be interesting. Thank-you for the update
10/28/2014 c8 4Sugar Stars at Night
So happy you are back to this story and I'm loving it. Please keep it going and thanks for the posting...
6/15/2014 c7 14Taliahah
Well you certainly know how to leave it on a cliffhanger! Here's hoping that 'afterglow' doesn't interfere with their responses to danger!
5/29/2014 c7 me
Annie and eyal first night...so nice. I love these two and there are not so many stories about them. Hope that you let them stay together in the end...please :). I love it. And after this wonderful night some one wants to atack them...can t wait to read more...thx
5/28/2014 c7 13kay.hayden
It is going perfect, Eyal's elaborate 'I'm sorry' and love how Annie and Eyal came together. But gee - now a cliff hanger. They needing guns makes me want to know what going to happen next. Thanks for posting
5/9/2014 c6 MerryMayHam
Just now catching up on my read and I love this story. Like the way Auggie and Eyal are working together and not rivals over Annie. Must say, Danielle is super smooth in the dark and what a surprise to the trained spies. Thanks for sharing and hoping the end is an Annie/Eyal forever after ending.
5/7/2014 c6 kay.hayden
Love the proud independent Eyal and looking forward to seeing how he will deal with a cuddling and caring Annie and Danielle. Enjoyed the blind training - thank you for the post.
4/29/2014 c5 me
Love annie and eyal together. To many kisses for danielle and eyal. Waiting for what s next. Thx for sharing.
4/23/2014 c4 14Taliahah
Oh, I love this chapter! Great how you got them to both be on the same page - of course I mean Eyal and Annie! Sorry - just can't quite take Annie and Auggie as a couple, not really. But our American gal and the Israeli -that is another story! And thanks for writing THIS story! Hope to see more from you soon!
4/23/2014 c4 me
I love eyal and annie and love the story. Thx and update soon...hope for more feelings development between annie and eyal in the end :)
4/2/2014 c3 9HelloPatsy
Well now that is a twist... Can't wait for the next chapter and thanks for sharing.
3/16/2014 c2 14Taliahah
Hmmm ... I think you too are succumbing to the irresistible romance between Eyal and Annie - though you may be setting up Danielle as her sister's surrogate ... looking forward to more of this!
22 Page 1 2 Next »